Nine

Destiny

I can think now. I'm not clouded with Shawn and his.... Shawn-ness.
So now I can think about the fact that I'm allowing this to happen. I allowed him to put his hand up my thigh last night. I allowed him to press his fingers in me, and work me like a guitar. Then after that I allowed him to take me back to his place and rock my body so good, I forget who I am. For a while. Now he is in his office in a meeting.
Distance.
I needed distance from him. I didn't think right when I was near him. He was too much.
I think about this morning with Penelope.
She was the very opposite of me, and she was his usually type. Yet he wants to change it up one time for one time with me?
I don't think so.
I wasn't gonna let him throw me away like that shit. I couldn't. The way she broke when he served her ass. That was NOT gonna be my ass.
He just didn't understand. I've played this game before. My whole life. Men really thought hurting me was ok. That I wouldn't learn my lesson after awhile. I swear if I rolled like that, I would have started fucking with girls. But that shit just doesn't rock my boat.
Shawn Sanders played the same game as the rest, it's just he was playing it a bit differently. Better.

I give up on my work in front of me. I can't concentrate!
Why?
Fucking Shawn.
All I keep thinking about is him. All over me. His kisses. His touch. His mouth. The last time I was like this was middle school.
Its all happening again but ten times worse.
Shawn is no little boy. Shawn is a grown ass man. He knows what he is doing. This makes it so much worse.

I close my eyes, and take a deep breath. And I end up seeing seeing Shawn and the way his hazel eyes darken when they look at me. The way he licks his full lips. Like he's hungry for me. and my body reacts. Heating up, my nipples become hard, and there is a sudden wet storm between my thighs.
Fuck!
I stand up so fast, my chair glides back, almost knocking over. I don't care.
Distance. I need distance. It's like my body knows the man is in the next room.
I walk away from my desk, cautiously glancing at his door.

I end up in the ladies room. Running water over my face, chest, and the back of my neck.
This man had it so good, he's working me and he not even touching me right now. Just the thought of him and his touch gets me hot.
"Get it together girl!" I say this out loud, just as someone walks in. Oops.
"Are you ok?" she asks.
I give her a pointed nod. Dry myself off. Holding my head up high, I turn and walk out.
When I walk out I see the group of men, from the meeting Shawn was in. They're standing in front of the elevator. Meeting over.
I'm not ready to face him yet. I know he's gonna wanna do something. He tried to as soon as we walked in, but he had an 8 o'clock.
Now he's free to play. I'm not. I walk straight and take my ass to the vending machine.
Ryan is standing in front of it. Being picky as always. He taking his time at the machine like he ain't got no job to do.

"Morning Ryan."
I smile at him as I walk up. He turns and returns my smile with a bigger one of his own. Ryan is the very definition of tall, dark, and handsome. He's dark skinned, and I mean that pretty chocolate skin, with dark eyes and real long thick lashes. And a pretty ass smile too.
Ryan's my little flirt. He tells me sweet nothings and I go along with it, but its all innocent, because we ain't never did anything. So when he greets me, its nothing.

"Good morning my brown Goddess," he turns to face me.

"Ain't you suppose to be working?"
"I'd rather be working on you" he grins. I roll my eyes and playfully push at his shoulder.

"Boy bye." I giggle.
Ryan leans in closer to me. Licking his brown lips. He looks at mine.

"I'm for real woman," he says.
"Let me treat you right." He goes and leans in a little more. Looking me up and down. He notices that I don't have a bra on under this blazer, let alone a blouse.
I mean what did Shawn think was going to happen, he wouldn't let me quit yet wanted me to dress like this. Did he really think I was gonna sit on his lap all day? Hell that's absolutely what he was going for.
Yet now Ryan was looking down my tits like I'm a chocolate sundae with sprinkles.
Shawn picks this out for me, yet don't want nobody looking. The hell he thought this was?
Though, looking up at Ryan,
I decide now is the time to think about Shawn. Comparing the two. Ryan is cute or whatever. He is who I should probably be with. But I'm not.
Ryan is tall, Shawn is taller. Way taller.
He was bigger too. The man was a brick wall.
Ryan is bald, clean shaved on the head and face. Shawn has a beard. And his hair is soft and thick. And i just LOVE running my hands thru it.
Ryan had these really dark brown eyes, almost black. Shawn had those breathtaking hazel soul sucking eyes. That go kind of green when he's about to come. And turns this darker brown when he......
Damn.
Ryan is no Shawn.
Just when I take a step back, Shawn's booming voice makes both of us jump.
SHIT!
I turn around and face him like I'm guilty of a crime. I'm not. But he looks pissed.

"I don't pay you to flirt with my assistant, Mr. Houser." Shawn barks at Ryan,
but he is looking at me. My instincts tell me to avoid his burning gaze. But nope, I glare back up at him. I'm gonna be in so much trouble when he gets to me, but the butterflies in my stomach tell me I want it.
"Get back to work" he orders.

Ryan gives me an apologetic glance and hurries off.

"Miss Grams, in my office" he barks. A chill goes down my spine, and my lady parts tingle with wonder of the naughty things he's about to do to me. He turns on his heel and walks off.
I follow. He waits for me to walk into his office before he slams it close.
I brace myself for what's to come. He says nothing but grabs my arm and practically drags me. Making his way to his desk, he sits down in his chair, pulls me to him, so I'm straddling him. The whole thing takes me by surprise. I don't realize I'm holding my breath, until he takes hold of the back of my neck, making sure he has my full attention.
He has it.
He looks calm. Looking my face over. Stopping at my lips. The only reason I know he is pissed, is because of the grip he has around my neck could pass as a little too rough. But for me, at this moment, it's not. It's just right.
That, and his eyes. They glitch with something. I'm scared, and I like it all at the same time.

"You like getting a reaction out of me." He looks from my lips to my eyes. It's not a question.

"I don't like the way he looks at you." He narrows his eyes at me when I smirk at this.

"It's your fault," I talk back.
"If you hadn't picked this out. We wouldn't have that issue." I like the boost of confidence I get when I stand up to him. I know he kind of likes it too. Because his eyes dilate.
I bite my lip and he licks his.

"You didn't turn him down."
"Were you watching the whole time?" I frowned at him with a smile playing on my lips. Faking disapproval.
"Stalker." I find myself giggling.

His grip on me gets a little tighter and he pulls me closer.

"You're mine" his deep voice whispered. He crushes his lips to mine. My body vibrates for him.

But just as his hand unbuttons the jacket, and he crushes my breast. The door opens.

"Go Shawn!" he cheers. I jump off Shawn's lap and pull my blazer close.
"Get the fuck out, Bentley!!" Shawn roars.
Bentley just laughs. It's like a bucket of cold water. I button up myself, hold my head up high, and walk out. Marching pass a laughing Bentley

"Destiny! I was not done!!" Shawn calls. I slam the door.
I was suppose to be getting distance from Shawn Sanders. Not sitting on his lap, wanting him to fuck me.
I pick up my cell and call Gia and Crystal on three-way.
"9-1-1" I tell them
"Biitttcccchh!!" Crystal squeals.
"Girl! I've been needing some good gossip. What's the tea baby!" Gia says.
"Meet me at Starbucks in 10 and you can have some tea for my tea bitch." I tell them.
"I'm on my way" they say in union. And we hang up.

I don't care that its. 10 am and I'm not officially on lunch break until 12:30. I need distance and a good caramel frappe with a blunt.
I take one more look at Shawn's closed office door. And walk out.