Nineteen

Shawn

"What the fuck do you want, Natalie?"

She showed up here and walked right into my office like she owned the damn place. I think the fuck not. The bitch was fucking persistent. She came in and sat right down in my chair. Two of her girls were sitting on my couch like the good bitches they were. They actually had on clothes. The blonde wore a dark green pencil skirt and a white sheer top that left nothing to the imagination. Her friend had bright blue hair. The tight black dress she wore did the same. Their evil eyes watching me.

"Hello, Shawn," she smiles.

"Natalie, I don't have time for this." She was the reason I'm here. I should be with my family. She crosses her legs and gives me a pointed look. The bitch is up to something.

"Now is that any way to talk to your wife?" She flips her hair and shakes her head in mocking disappointment. Everything about this women was a game. I can't even remember why I fell for her for the little time that I did.

"You are NOT my wife." I say through my teeth.
"Say whatever you gotta say, and go," I tell her. I see anger flash through her eyes, but she quickly recovers from it.

"You might wanna watch it" she threatens.

"And why the fuck is that?" I roll my eyes, but she doesn't get the chance to answer as my phone starts to ring.

It's Leo. I answer on the second ring.

"BOSS!!!" he yells through the phone in a panicked voice. "She's gone!" he says. My heart drops.

"The fuck do you mean she is gone?" I ask him.

"A bag of food is on the kitchen floor and the back door is wide open, her shoe is here but not her," he explains.

My breathing sounds weird. I don't sound how I feel. My heart has kick-started again ten times over. My mind is spinning like a hamster wheel. I can tell Leo is still talking on the other end of this call, but the moment I make eye contact with her icy blues I know my thought process stops. I see red. I didn't realize I was up and at her until one of her girls had a gun pointed up at my head. I don't care. This bitch has my family. She doesn't realize that she is altogether dead.  I snatched the gun out of Blondie's grip, it goes off. Missing me by a centimeter. I'm not so lucky with miss blue hair. She shoots me in my forearm. I flinch from impact, but that doesn't fucking stop me. I'm on the bitch before she squeezes the trigger again. I punch her friends gun into her chest, she drops her gun and it slides across the room. Blondie dives for it. My hand squeezing her fucking neck. Her dark brown eyes go wide with fear. She claws at my hand and face.

"Let her go!!" Natalie screams.
"Don't do it asshole!!!" Blondie snares.

Natalie looks at me with such anger.
I guess she can see that the gun she has pointed at me doesn't frighten me in the least, because when she opens her mouth to speak, her words do.

"You do it, your bitch is dead!"  she spits.

I let the girl fall to the floor with a thud. She sucks on as much air as she could get.  Her friend rushes to help her.

I stagger back from the visual Natalie's words give me. My worst nightmare. My love, swollen belly, her body battered and broken. Laying in a pool of her own blood.
My knees almost give out. The look on Natalie's face sends a chill down my spine.

"Now, let's talk." This bitch is dead, once I get my girl back.

"What do you want?"

I have to keep my cool. But all I see is red. Natalie has me fucked up. She doesn't realize it, the bitch was stupid. She underestimated me. She was about to find out, I was coming up with a plan while she basks in her fifteen minutes of triumph.