Eight

Destiny

I wake up sore as shit. My arms feel weak, my thighs feel heavy. My ass..... Damn. And I was hungry.
Shawn.
Damn!
This was the best fuck I've ever had. And at the hands of Shawn Sanders. My boss.
Damn!
Damn!
Damn!
He handled me in a way I didn't even know I needed to be handled. I would've never went for it had it been anybody else. But this was Shawn. He didn't ask permission, or even give me a warning. Shawn does what he wants and last night, he did ME!

He had me questioning my life choices.
I can't recall a time that I came so damn hard and more then once. After about the fifth round, i could not move. He'd ran us a bath. The man was playing with my emotions. He was so gentle after fucking me the way that he did...  I was was asleep before we even got out the water. Who was this man, really? My mind was in shambles.
I should gather my things.... Damn. All I had was that red dress he bought me. Everything else is at the office. Even my car.
"Destiny! What the fuck was you thinking girl." I chastise myself.

But kicking myself for last night is cut short. I smell food.
I SMELL FOOD!
This shit smells good to. I find myself ignoring the screams my body gives me while I slowly heave myself off this California king bed. And make my way out of his room. Towards the mouth watering goodness.

Following my nose, I end up in the kitchen. Its huge. I mean I've been here before. But only for a few minutes if less. Shawn's place was a bachelor pad. Black leather everything. Huge flat screen TV. No art or pictures on the walls. His kitchen was the opposite, yet no different. It was all glass and all white. Except for the black marble island.
To me it was all big. The glass table in the far corner. The wide white wood, glass cabinets. The white oven that had about 8 burners on it. A tall blonde was working over it. Her hair in a tight ponytail, with a long black pencil skirt. White blouse and a short white and black apron. Whatever she was making on that stove, smelled like perfection.

"Penelope, make two plates." Shawn says over his morning paper.

Shawn has on a light gray button down shirt that hugs him. Navy blue tie and black slacks. Damn he looks good.
His big self was sitting at the island, sipping on some coffee and reading the morning paper. He makes the whole kitchen look smaller.

He sees me from the corner of his eyes. His gaze racks over my naked body.
Damn.
I'm still naked. This isn't your house Destiny. You cant walk around people's houses like you do you own, I tell myself.
Yet the way he looking at me. He doesn't mind.
"Hi." Yeah Destiny, that's the best you can come up with?!
He folds the paper, and puts it down.
Penelope turns around and places a plate in front of him. The seductive smile she was trying to give him fell when her brown eyes landed on me.
Her beautiful face turned upside down. She eyes me up and down. Now I'm really self conscious about my being naked.

"How do you feel?" asks Shawn.

I nod. Focusing back on him.
He motions for me to come to him. Just like any other time, I do. He pushes his chair back and pulls me in between his legs.

"How did you sleep?" he asks.

"Like the dead." He smirks, placing his big hands on my waist. Pulling me closer.

"Did you know you snore?" his hazel eyes twinkle.
I just shrug and give him a little smile. I knew that much and didn't care. I would be more concerned if I farted in my sleep more then anything.

"I like it. It's cute," he mumbles putting his face in the crook of my neck. Kissing me there, my body involuntary shudders.

Penelope decided it was a good time to slam the second plate down. Reminding us she was still here.
Oops.
She's glaring at me. Disgust written all over her face. Ok bitch, What the fuck you looking at.

"You're dismissed Penelope." He doesn't look up at her. He continues to caress my skin with his lips.
First it was Francesca from the Boutique, now its Penelope the help.
She looks at Shawn with disbelief and then the plate that she kind of threw down. My guessing is that when he asked her to make two plates. She had it in her head that the second plate was for her. She looks up at me with a sneer and starts walking out. Her black flats click against the white marble floor.

"No need to finish your work, Penelope. Your fired." He calls to her over my shoulder.
Ummmm....

"WHAT!" she shrieks.
"Over HER!"

Before I can turn around and defend myself Shawn stops me. He stands to his full 6'7" height. Pulling me to the side. My bare ass against the cold marble island.

"Make no mistake, Penelope" he says to her calmly. A chill goes down my spine. It's his demeanor. The shit was scary. He looked calm. He looked relaxed. He didn't clench his fist, and he wasn't vibrating with anger. It was his eyes. It said something very wrong. Very scary. I was scared for Penelope. Hell, Penelope was scared for Penelope.

"You will do well to leave with whatever dignity and class that you have left." She flinches like he just slapped her physically.
"And think twice before you utter any words pertaining to my woman again."
Something in me flutters. The girl looks at me. Then down at her feet.

"Am I clear?!" he barks at her. She jumps.
My stomach decides to talk. So I look over and reach for the strip of bacon on his plate, shoving it into my mouth.
She nods her head. A tear runs down her face. He waves her away. Turning his attention back to me. I stuff another thing of bacon in my mouth as I watch Penelope burst into more tears and rush out the kitchen.

"Now, where was I?"
Shawn comes back to me. Taking me by my uncombed hair. I swallow before he kisses me. I taste like sleep breath and bacon. He doesn't care. He's kissing me like I taste like candy. The way he making my body tingle and heat up... I don't care either.
He picks me up, placing me on the island. Opening my legs. He cups my pussy in his big hands.

"Do you always fuck the help?"
I try and clear my head. Don't need him clouding me from the reality of this.
He doesn't answer. Instead he dips his finger into me, pressing onto my spot.
My eyes roll to the back of my head and l lay back.

"I'm starving." he says. And he starts to eat me whole.
He is so not fair.

Shawn Sanders does not play fair at all. After his.... little distraction, he informs me that I have everything I would need this morning. From a toothbrush,  mouth wash and an outfit was waiting for me in his bathroom and to clean up and get ready for work. Or more like ordered me. Have y'all ever had your pussy ate so good that your ears ring? Cause I ain't never had that shit happen to me until this man.

So just like every other time he orders me around I obey. But this time it's with a smile.
I don't question the brand new orange pant suit that's laid out for me. No underwear though. But I don't question it.
I'm losing it. Shawn dicks me down once and he owns me. I don't think around him, I don't question him. The man is playing me like a fucking fiddle. And I can't say shit. My head is so clouded I don't even think to say, or do anything about it. Damn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I so appreciate all of y'all that are keeping up with me on this lil thang. I am so so so happy that I've reached 1.50k readers!!!!
Um YAY!
I really wanna know what y'all think of the chapters. The characters and all this shit. Note to the negative fuckahs out there. Don't even try it.
But any who. Follow* Vote* and comment. OXOX. And thank you so much for reading