Untitled Part 1

"Okay class, next you'll want to put a header..." the teacher droned on.

'Only 30 more seconds of class,' Harumin thought.

"...Then the page number."

'15 more seconds..."

"And make sure the paper is typed in Times New Roman, font size 12..."

'5 more seconds..."

RIIIIIIINNNGGG!!!!

"Oh!" the teacher exclaimed, looking down at his watch. "I guess the day's over. See you tomorrow, class. And remember, your research papers are all due in exactly one week!"

Harumin bolted out of the classroom, backpack draped over shoulder. "Where's Yuzucchi? We're supposed to be hanging out at the mall this afternoon!" Harumin turned the corner and ran into exactly who she was looking for.

"Yuzucchi!" There you are! C'mon, let's go, I can't wait to go shopping!"

Yuzu gulped. "Oh shit! Was that today? Um, I kind of can't go."

Harumin frowned. "Why the heck not?! We planned to go a few days ago. How come you're bailing suddenly?"

As if to answer Harumi's question, Mei walked up. "Good afternoon, Taniguchi-san. Yuzu."

Yuzu blushed. "H-hey Mei. Ready to go?" Mei nodded, "Yes. We have quite a lot to study for since you have three tests tomorrow. It's also your turn to cook dinner."

Yuzu smiled and giggled. "I knew you weren't going to let me forget about dinner." She grabbed Mei's hand and smiled widely. "I'll see ya tomorrow, Harumi. Me and Mei gotta go."

Harumin sighed. "Yeah okay. See you guys later. Just don't have too much fun, you two." She winked at Yuzu. Yuzu's face turned bright red. Mei raised an eye brow. "What?"

"N-nothing, Mei! Let's just go! Bye, Harumi!" And with that, Yuzu began to quickly walk away, taking Mei with her. Harumin stood, giggling to herself. "I wonder just how much homework is ACTUALLY going to get done." And with that, she walked away, sad that her friend couldn't come with her but also still excited to go to the mall.