Chapter 4

The bell had just rang, dismissing the students at Aihara Academy. Yuzu stood outside Harumin's classroom, waiting for her friend. Harumi came out shortly.

"Harumi! Hey, sorry about yesterday! I really am!

Harumi smiled. "Really, it's okay Yuzucchi, Mei IS your girlfriend after all, and you should hang out with her every now and then."

Yuzu let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks a lot for not being mad at me."

Harumi laughed. "No, really. It's fine Yuzucchi. I'm not mad at all. So... what DID you guys do?" She said smiling slyly.

Yuzu's face turned red. "Well um, we studied, then I made us some soup for dinner and after that I took a bath and then...

"Go on." Harumi smirked.

"...We made out for a while."

Harumi laughed. "Ha! I knew you guys were gonna do more than just 'studying.' I'm not THAT clueless, ya know!" 

Yuzu rubbed the back of her neck. "Yeah... but hey, I can hang out with you this afternoon if you want!" 

Harumi shook her head. "That sounds awesome Yuzucchi, but I'm actually about to go to Matsuri's house."

Yuzu's eyes widened. "M-Matsuri!? What?! I thought you hated her!"

Harumi smiled. "Yeah, well, I gotta go to her house right now. I'll talk to ya later, Yuzucchi." And with that, Harumi walked away, leaving Yuzu hopelessly confused.

...

Harumi arrived at Matsuri's house. She looked amazed by what she saw.

"Geez, I didn't expect the kid to live in a house THIS nice. I'm a little jealous."

Then the front door opened. "Taniguchi-san, my beloved Senpai! Come inside!"

"Uh, heeey Matsuri." Harumi said while looking around. 'Wow, this place is just as nice inside as it is on the outside.'

"Well, my room's upstairs, but before we go there, do you want a drink or something?" Matsuri smiled at Harumin. But it wasn't a sly smile or a smirk. No, this time she actually just seemed happy to see Harumin.

"Uh, no thanks Matsuri, I'm good. So... you wanna go to you room?"

"Yeah, sure! Follow me." Matsuri led Harumi up a stairway and they passsd a few rooms before coming to a door at the end of the hall. "This is my room. I like it cuz my parents are far away and they can't hear what I'm doing." 

"Uhhh..." Harumi stammered while she thought about the things that Matsuri probably did in her room. (She did sell porn videos to old guys after all, though not of herself) 

"Well come in already." Matsuri practically dragged Harumin into her room. Matsuri flopped on her bed. 

"Okay, Matsuri. Can you just tell me why you kissed me already?" 

"Aw, already getting to business now are we?" Matsuri pouted.

Harumi sighed. "Yes. I'm just confused. You always tease me and Yuzucchi and basically everyone, but sometimes it seems like you're just outright flirting with me. And that's fine I guess, I'm just confused. Like... why do you flirt with me so much and why did you kiss me?"

Matsuri sat, shocked that Harumi bluntly said all of that. "...Do you not like when I flirt with you?"

Harumin was surprised. "N-no, it's actually kind of flattering- oh what am I saying??? Just answer the question!!!" 

"Well... maybe this'll answer your question.

Matsuri leaned over and kissed Harumi again. It was a slow kiss, but very passionate. Harumi was surprised at the kiss but... she didn't break away. She started to melt into the kiss and closed her eyes. She wrapped her arms around Matsuri's neck while Matsuri wrapped her arms around her waist. They continued to kiss, and Matsuri slipped her tongue into Harumi's mouth. She wrapped her tongue around Harumi's and started sucking on Harumi's tongue. Harumin started moaning into Matsuri's mouth. Then Matsuri gently pulled away from the kiss and rested her forehead against Harumi's. 

"It's because I reeeaally like you Taniguchi-san. Like... A LOT."

Harumin stared back at Matsuri.

"I-I like you too, Matsuri."

The two girls sat, smiling at each other.