Chapter 13

Matsuri woke up, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands. She started to sit up, but the grip on her back held her in place. She lowered herself down again and stared at the gorgeous face underneath her. Harumi began stirring in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. 

"Hey little creep. Whatcha looking at?" Harumi said with a slight smirk. 

Matsuri felt the blood rush to her cheeks and she smiled back. "Just my turbo hot girlfriend. What do you wanna do?"

"What do I wanna do? Hm... To be completely honest, you. But something tells me you weren't thinking of that."

Matsuri couldn't help but laugh really hard at Harumi's answer. After all, Matsuri thought SHE was supposed to be the horn dog, not Harumi. 

"For once, I wasn't talking about sex. But I wouldn't mind a bath with you."

Harumi sat up, still holding Matsuri on her lap. "Sounds good to me."

... 

After the two girls dragged each other up the stairs and got undressed, they were ready for the bath. 

Harumi sat back against the inside of the tub, with Matsuri sitting between her legs. Matsuri leaned back against her girlfriend's torso, getting comfortable. 

"Why do I feel like that took a while getting into the tub?" Harumin asked while absentmindedly running the fingers of her right hand along Matsuri's thigh. 

"Because you shoved your tongue down my throat for a good fifteen minutes, then made me watch you grope your tits for another ten minutes," Matsuri answered, with a smirk. 

Harumi's cheeks flushed red. "Sorry. I've been a little, uh..."

"Horny as shit lately?"

Harumi flushed even redder. "I wasn't going to say it like that, but yes. That is one way to put it."

Matsuri turned her head slightly, so she could see Harumin's expression. The pink haired girl laughed at the sight of the brunettes embarrassed look.

"Aww, baby. Don't be embarrassed. Just wait a little bit longer and then we can have a some fun. But as of right now, I just wanna stay... Ahh, right here. Yes, this is the sweet spot."

Matsuri was cozied up between Harumi's long legs. Harumi was still rubbing Matsuri's leg. 

"Hey munchkin?"

Matsuri looked up, slightly nervous. "What's up?"

Harumi played with her thumbs. "Am I, uh... decent? In, uh, bed?"

Matsuri's eyes widened. "What kind of question is that? Of COURSE you are! For one, you've got a smokin hot body, let's gets that out of the way."

Harumi playfully punched Matsuri's shoulder. "So you've told me."

Matsuri was laughing again. "What? I'm just being honest. But yes, you are wonderful in the bedroom... And on the couch. And in the dressing room of that department store at the mall."

Harumi closed her eyes in embarrassment. "Oh god, I had forgotten about that. Jeez Louise, it's a miracle we weren't banned."

Matsuri smirked at the brunette. "No one even knew what we were doing. I must say, we were being rather quiet in that dressing room, while we're normally pretty loud during our adventures when we're at home."

Harumi laughed, then wrapped her arms around the shorter girl's waist and lowered Matsuri's head onto her boobs. The two sat in the warm water and enjoyed each other's company until all the bubbles of the bath had popped.