Chapter 8

(Okay, so somehow Chapter 4 and Chapter 7 got switched and I'm like "wtfffff," but yeah, sorry if it's confusing. Anyways, BACK TO THE STORY!)

The two girls had gotten cleaned up and decided to watch a movie. They were watching 'The Outsiders' and Matsuri was laying on Harumi. The two were comfortable, until they heard the front door open. "Harumi, I'm home! Go wash your hands and get your ass out here so you can help me with dinner!"

"Oh for fucks sake, it's my sis."

Matsuri giggled. "It's fine babe, she doesn't scare me THAT much."

Harumin shook her head. "No, she was pretty pissed when I told her that we were dating. She's never exactly been the biggest fan of you..."

Matsuri frowned. "Well now, that's not very nice. Maybe I should give her a reason to not like me."

Harumi's eyes widened. "Matsuri, no! I want her to like you, not hate you even more! Just be nice and don't get too touchy with me around my sister. Got it?"

Matsuri groaned. "Yeah, okay Taniguchi-Senpai, I got it."

"Harumin! What the hell, hurry up!!!"

"C-coming, sis!"

The two girls left Harumi's room and washed their hands. Then they went into the kitchen. Mitsuko's glared seeing Matsuri.

"Mizusawa, what the hell were you doing with my sister in her room?"

Matsuri rolled her eyes. "Um, we're dating, remember? So we were hanging out and watching a movie."

"Mmhm," Mitsuko said, knowing there was probably more Matsuri wasn't telling her, but she chose to drop the subject. "So Harumin, what do you think of the new program at the academy?"

Harumin looked up from cutting a cucumber. "Oh, yeah. It's pretty cool, I guess. I don't really know how I feel about a bunch of middle schoolers running around the school."

Matsuri looked up. "Middle schoolers? Huh?"

"Oh, did I not tell you? The academy is starting a program where they take the top fifty students from the eighth grade at the closest middle school and let them attend the academy. They'd still be in eighth grade, they would just be attending classes at the academy."

Matsuri's eyes widened. "Why didn't go tell me? I could've been studying so I could be in the top fifty!"

Harumin laughed. "Sorry, I didn't think you'd actually care about coming to the academy. The classes are going to be harder than your middle school classes. We're doing this so that middle school students who want more challenging classes can get the education they want."

"Of COURSE I care about going to the academy! Why would I NOT?? My girlfriend and close friend go there! I would love to see you guys in between classes and at lunch!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mats. I really didn't think about it like that. No offense, but do you really think you can pull your grades up in time? We start accepting students in two weeks."

Matsuri jumped up. "That's all the time I need! Bye, Mitsuko! Bye, Taniguchi-Senpai!" Matsuri ran over to Harumin and gave her a kiss. Mitsuko glared. "Misusawa, I'm standing right here."

Matsuri broke the kiss. "Sorry! Bye, text you later, Taniguchi-Senpai!" She ran out the front door. Mitsuko turned to Harumi. "Harumin, you sure you really want HER at the same school as you?" 

Harumin smiled. "Of course I do. That pink devil IS my girlfriend, after all."

Mitsuko rolled her eyes and peeled a potato. "Whatever."