Chapter 7

A week had passed since Matsuri and Harumi had started dating. Right now, the two were sitting on Harumi's bed. Er, I mean, Harumi was sitting on her bed while Matsuri was sitting on Harumi's lap. Yeah, that's more accurate.

Harumi was watching Family Guy on the tv. Matsuri was half paying attention to the show and half staring at Harumi. Harumi noticed and decided to tease her a bit.

"Guess I'm more interesting than the show, huh Mats?"

Matsuri realized Harumi noticed her staring and blushed. "Uh, well, this is a boring episode. Wanna do something else?" she said with a hint of seduction in her voice.

"Nah, not really."

Matsuri mentally face palmed. 

"Taniguchi-Senpaaaaaiiiii..." Matsuri said.

Harumi ignored her and continued watching tv.

"It's a little hot in here, Taniguchi-san."

"Then turn the AC up."

That wasn't exactly the response Matsuri was looking for.

"These clothes are a little TIGHT, Taniguchi. A little UNCOMFORTABLE, if you will."

She HAD to notice Matsuri's blatant attempts at seduction. Matsuri wasn't exactly being subtle. 

"Then go shopping later and get clothes that fit."

"Oh my god Taniguchi-Senpai, can you not tell how HORNY I AM?!?!" Matsuri practically yelled.

Harumi turned the tv off and looked up at Matsuri. "No, I could. I just wanted to see if you'd beg for it." 

Matsuri glared. "In your dreams, Taniguchi-san." Matsuri then wrapped her arms around Harumi's neck and kissed her. Harumi lied down and pulled Matsuri down on top of her. Mouths parted and tongues began exploring each other's mouths. Harumi began running her hands up and down Matsuri's curves, getting lower each time. Matsuri was doing the same, only her hands were going higher on Harumi's torso. They came up to Harumi's well-developed boobs and began massaging them. Harumi started moaning into Matsuri's mouth.

"Mmm~ that feels so good, Mats." 

Matsuri continued massaging Harumi's boobs while Harumi began rubbing Matsuri's butt. (Matsuri had quite a sensitive butt).

"Nnggh, Taniguchi-san, right there." 

Harumi took it a step further and slipped her hand under Matsuri's pants and under her undies as well. She squeezed Matsuri's left cheek.

Matsuri released a sharp gasp into Harumi's mouth. Harumin was half tempted to laugh but something told her Mats might be a little mad if she did that. She continued to massage Matsuri's butt then moved her hand the the front of Matsuri. She palmed her most sensitive areas.

'Holy shit, she's so wet.' Harumi thought. 

Matsuri began to trail her hands down Harumi's sides and slipped her hand into Harumi's undies. She began to trace her finger around Harumi's clit. Harumi gasped into Matsuri's mouth. 

Matsuri slowly pulled away from the kiss, leaving a strand of saliva between their lips. She smiled and said, "Taniguchi, you bad girl. Are you enjoying this?"

Harumin raised a brow. "What, were you attempting to talk dirty? Cuz I'm not gonna answer that."

Matsuri shrugged. "Suit yourself." The two began to passionately kiss again, Matsuri sucking on Harumin's tongue. Harumi was rubbing her finger up and down Matsuri's slit, while Masuri was doing circular motions around Harumin's clit. The two were both breathing more rapidly than normal and their breaths were uneven. Harumi then slipped her finger into Matsuri. Matsuri's eyes widened and she gasped into Haru's mouth. 

Harumi then smirked at Matsuri and began pumping two fingers in and out of Matsuri. Matsuri was definitely enjoying this, but to not be one-upped, she had begun to do the same to Harumi. The two were both breathing heavily into each other's mouths while continuing to suck on each other's tongues. They were both slightly shaking with pleasure.

Matsuri broke away from the kiss. 

"H-Harumin, baby- Nnngghh!!! I-I'm close..." 

"Yeah, I know- Hhhnnnggg!" 

Matsuri hungrily kissed Harumin again and released into her hand. Harumin followed shorty, cumming all over Matsuri's fingers. They pulled their fingers out of each other, each sucking on their own fingers. Both were still breathing heavily until Matsuri layed down on Harumi.

Harumin smiled. "That was amazing baby."

Matsuri grinned. "It sure was, Taniguchi."

Matsuri looked up at Harumin and said, "Let's do it again sometime, m kay?"

"Definitely."

Harumi then smirked. "Sooo... you called me 'Harumi' a minute ago."

Matsuri turned bright red. "It's not a big deal."

"Mm-hm." Harumi replied with a hint of tease in her voice.

"It's not!!!" Matsuri yelled while Harumi laughed.