Chapter 9

"Okay, and the mitochondria is?..."

Matsuri looked up at Harumi. "Babe, I don't know. Can we please do anything else?"

Harumin raised a brow. "Well, how are you gonna get your grades up if you don't study?"

Matsuri crawled over to Harumin. "I dunno. Maybe you should punish me for not studying..."

Harumi laughed. "Ummmmm, no. Besides, what if your mom comes home?"

Matsuri sat on Harumin's lap. "She's gone for the rest of the week. So we can do whatever we want~"

Harumin raised a brow. "I should've known you weren't gonna get much studying done."

Matsuri softly kissed Harumin's cheek. "Nope." Matsuri wrapped her arms around Harumin's neck and kissed her lips. Harumin kissed back and slid her tongue in Matsuri's mouth. The two had a tongue war, which Harumin won. The two were softy moaning and enjoying the kiss. Matsuri pulled away and looked into Harumin's hazel eyes. "Talk dirty to me."

Harumin choked. "What?"

Matsuri smirked. "You heard me. Talk dirty to me, baby. I always do to you. So do some dirty talking for me." 

Harumin smirked and leaned towards Matsuri's right ear. "Okay, cutie."

Matsuri shivered feeling Harumi's breath. "Just do it already."

Harumin smiled. "Patience is a virtue, Mats, baby."

Matsuri shivered again. "O-okay then."

Harumin leaned closer to Matsuri's ear.

"Oh baby girl, if I could have it my way, you'd be strapped to a table with your legs spread for me. Your underwear would be God knows where, and you'd be panting. And I'd be there, too. With my BLACK, LACY, underwear. Then I'd slowlyyyyy, take it all off. And you? You'd be shivering, just waiting for my smell, my touch, my taste~"

Matsuri shivered. "O-oh yeah? (Gulp) And then what?"

Harumi smirked. "Oh, my little cutie. That's just when we're getting started. Then I'd get on that table right on top of you. I'd start sucking on your cute boobs. And you'd be moaning, so. Damn. Loudly. You'd begin to whimper, to beg. 'Oh Taniguchi-san. Touch me. Just touch me already, please. I'm dying down here."

Matsuri started panting. "O-okay, um. That's, uh, that's nice."

Harumin's smirk grew even bigger. "Oh yeah, then my sister walk in, seeing us in that position. She'd start freaking out, asking what the hell I was doing. And then I'd just smile, and slowly slip my middle finger right into your hot, dripping pussy. She'd start screaming, telling me to stop. But that's when I start going fast and hard. Just the way you like it, babe. Then... she'd pass out. And then I'd fuck you. All. Night. Long~"

Matsuri moved a bit, still on Harumin's lap. "Shall we get started on that little fantasy of your?"

Harumin smiled. "I'm sorry baby, but we're at your house, so my sister isn't here to walk in on us. Plus-"

Harumi moved Matsuri off of her. "We have to study for you to be able to attend the academy."

She got up and started to walk to the bathroom. Then she turned around and looked at Matsuri. 

"You start studying those science notes. And if I'm not back in five minutes, don't worry. It's cuz I'm touching myself thinking about you." She winked at Matsuri and shut the bathroom door.

Matsuri gulped and started to breath heavily. "How the hell am I supposed to study now?"