Chapter 11

"It's not fair that the rest of my school gets a day off," Matsuri grumbled while walking to the Academy with Harumi.

Harumi laughed. "Well, since a good portion of your school is going to be at the Academy taking that test, it would be pretty stupid to still have school considering most classes will have less than 15 kids in them."

Matsuri wrinkled her nose. "I knooooow. But it still sucks. I sure as hell don't feel like taking a damn test today. I'd rather be at home taking a nap."

Harumi laughed again. "Yeah, I suppose you would. But don't think of it as taking a hard test. Just relax and focus on me. Once you get in, we'll get to go to school together."

The pink haired girl couldn't resist smiling at Harumi's optimism. "Very true. I can't wait until I can eat lunch with you and Yuzu, smile at you in the halls, and just be with you more often. You mean a lot to me."

Harumi could've sworn her heart just stopped. "Baby, that was so sweet. I'm about to freaking cry."

Matsuri turned and took Harumi's hands into her own. "Just telling the truth, Taniguchi-san."

The two fell into a hug, and if not for the first bell, that hug would've lasted all day.

"Well, good luck, Mats." Harumi bent her neck slightly down and gave Matsuri a kiss. "Go knock the pants off that test."

Matsuri started giggling. "I will certainly try my hardest. Thanks for the support. Oh, and can I ask something?"

"Anything, babe. What's up?"

Matsuri smirked. "What's my reward going to be once I pass the test?"

The brunette smirked back. "Haven't made up my mind yet, but I promise you'll love it."

"I know I will. See ya after school, Taniguchi-san!"

"Later, Matsuri!"

. . . 

Matsuri was lying on her bed, starting at the ceiling, when she got a text from Harumi.

Big Boob Qween 😉: Hey, what you get on your test?😘

Adorable Devil ❤️❤️❤️: Don't know yet. I'm kinda scared to check. Can you check the grade for me?

Big Boob Qween 😉: Sure thing. What's your login?

Adorable Devil ❤️❤️❤️: Wbdkw_3801

Adorable Devil ❤️❤️❤️: I'm actually shaking. What'd I get?

Big Boob Qween 😉: ...

Adorable Devil ❤️❤️❤️: Oh noooo, how bad did I do???

Big Boob Qween 😉: How do you think you did?

Adorable Devil ❤️❤️❤️: I don't know!!! 15 out of 40?

Big Boob Qween 😉: Not exactly...

Adorable Devil ❤️❤️❤️: Oh jeez! What'd I make?!?

Big Boob Qween 😉: ...Baby, you got a 40 out of 40.

Adorable Devil ❤️❤️❤️: ...

Adorable Devil ❤️❤️❤️: What?

Big Boob Qween 😉: You got a perfect score, babe.

Matsuri could've screamed her head off. A perfect score?! She hasn't gotten a perfect score on ANYTHING since 5th grade. But a perfect score on the test that had been more important than every other test she's ever taken? Matsuri felt on top of the world.