Chapter 3

Harumi left the photo booth. Matsuri stood outside grinning. "These turned out REALLY well, Taniguchi-Senpai. She held them out to Harumi, who looked at them with fear in her eyes. 

"No, you can't keep those, Matsuri! They're too embarrassing!"

Matsuri smiled. "But I like them, Taniguchi-Senpai. You look so cute with your lips pressed up against mine and my hand in your shirt. I'm keeping these for my own personal use."

"P-personal use?" Harumi asked. Then it hit her. Matsuri was gonna do... THINGS while looking at those pictures. 

"Well, I gotta go now. See ya later, Taniguchi-Senpai. I hope we can have fun like this again." She started to walk away, but then stopped and faced Harumi again. "And I plan to do EXACTLY that while looking at these pictures." She blew Harumi and kiss and walked off. 

Harumi stood there, face getting red. 'Oh my gosh, I hate her! I hate her so much! I wanna run up and hit her. But at the same time...' Harumi rubbed her lips. 'I wanna feel her lips against mine again.'

...

It was nighttime, and Harumi was laying in bed thinking about the day. Then she heard her phone ting. She looked at the screen.

😒Pink Devil: Just got done doing 'you-know-what' while looking at those pictures 😉

Harumi gasped. Was she actually serious?!

Harumin: You're gross, Matsuri. Also, I don't believe you.

Matsuri responded quickly. 

😒Pink Devil: If you don't believe me, I'll send you a video next time I masturbate😉

Harumi gasped again. She felt a little sick. But at the same time... she kinda wanted to take Matsuri up on that offer.

Harumi: Yeah, how bout no? Anyways, I'm going to bed. Quit bugging me and goodbye.

Harumi's phone then went off a bunch of times.

😒Pink Devil: Wait! Don't go! I'm not trying to freak you out. 

😒Pink Devil: I'm sorry if I come across as annoying, I really don't mean to be a pain!

😒Pink Devil: I'm sorry!

Harumi stared at her screen, surprised that Matsuri had opened up like that. She still wanted some answers, though.

Harumi: Then what was up with that kiss earlier, huh?

😒Pink Devil: Um, you seemed to enjoy it considering you kissed back...

Harumi: Quit dodging the question. 

😒Pink Devil: Well, if you must know, then come over to my house after school tomorrow.

Harumi thought about that for a second. She wasn't sure if she wanted to be alone with Matsuri, but at the same time, she DID want answers.

Harumi: Okay, fine. But I'm going to sleep now.

😒Pink Devil: Goodnight Taniguchi-Senpai, hope you dream about meeeeeee 😘😘