Chapter 10

It had been three days since the two girls had their study sesh at Matsuri's house. After they finished studying, the two girls had gotten into a huge fight. Harumin was laying on her bed, silently wishing this fight could blow over already. It hadn't though, because the last time they talked to each other was the day she was helping Matsuri study.

'Mats, babe. I miss you...' thought the older girl. The fight wasn't even about anything major, in Harumin's opinion. It just grew into a heated one. Harumi's thoughts were interrupted as she heard something small tap her window. Before she could react, she heard louder taps on the window, and more rapidly too.

'What in the hell?' she thought, getting up off the bed. 

She moved her curtain aside and saw Matsuri below the window, holding a handful of small pebbles.

"Matsuri! What are you doing?!" Harumin said while opening the window.

Matsuri looked at her with slightly wider eyes. "I missed you. Can you come down here?"

Harumi closed the window and put her curtain back. She then hurriedly ran down the stairs and past her grandmother.

"Harumi, sweetie. Where are you going?"

"Just outside, Grandmother. Matsuri's here."

Her grandma smiled. "Ah yes, your girlfriend," she said in a teasing voice. 

Harumi practically ripped the front door off its hinges as she yanked it open (did I mention that she was a little excited to see Matsuri?). She quickly walked towards the side of the house, and before she could even see Matsuri, Matsuri jumped into her arms.

"I missed you, Mommy," Matsuri whispered into Harumin's shoulder. 

"Awww, I missed you too, baby girl." 

Matsuri looked up at Harumi and kissed her roughly. Harumin kissed back, opening her lips slightly so that Matsuri could French her. The two girls had a brief tongue war that ended once Matsuri started sucking on Harumin's tongue. After about a minute of making out, the two pulled away while breathing heavily. 

Harumi rested her forehead against Matsuri's. "I'm so fucking happy to see you again."

Matsuri giggled. "I'm happy to see you, too. Who knew I was so irresistible?"

Harumi raised a brow. "Yeah, okay Matsuri."

Matsuri giggled. "Just teasing, Taniguchi-Senpai. So..." she said while tracing her finger on Harumin's collar bone. "Are we going to talk about what happened?" 

Harumi huffed. "There's not much to talk about. Tori is clearly a better character than Cat."

Matsuri glared. "How can you even say that?! Cat lightens the mood, is sweet, and is an incredible singer. You just think Tori's hot!"

Yes... the two girls were fighting about characters from the show Victorious. Pretty stupid, huh?

Harumi glared back. "Well, DUH she's hot. But she's the main character, has a goofy family, and has an amazing friendship with Andre. She's a frickin SNACK, I tell ya!"

Matsuri looked away. Harumi took one of her arms off Matsuri's waist and brought it up to the younger girl's face. She gently pulled her head so that they were looking each other in the eyes. 

"But I still think you're hotter than Tori," Harumi said softly. Matsuri's eyes widened. "Really?"

"Of course," Harumin replied while giggling. "You're way hotter."

Matsuri leaned her face slightly closer to Harumin's. "And you're way hotter than Cat. Can we agree that they're both great characters?"

"Of course," Harumin whispered ever so softly, already leaning her head closer to Matsuri's, eager to catch the younger girl's lips in a kiss again. 

Matsuri reciprocated the action, and the two were kissing again. Harumi moved her hands from Matsuri's hips to her butt. She leaned against the side of the house for better balance, and Matsuri put her hands on the back of Harumi's head, moving her fingertips through the older girls hair. Soft moans were escaping the girls' mouths, and the kiss was getting rather sloppy. Matsuri pulled away after a few minutes and licked Harumi's lips. "Can we go inside?"

Harumin smiled. "Yes, but my grandmother and sister are home, so no sex, okay?"

Matsuri pouted. "Not even a little?"

This caused the older girl to laugh. "No babe, but I won't object to hand holding, cuddling, and kissing while we watch a movie." 

Matsuri nuzzled her head in Harumin's boobs. "That sounds pretty good, too."

Harumin carried Matsuri back into the house and up the stairs to her room, fully intent on doing what she said they would.