Chapter 5

"R-really?" Matsuri asked.

"Hehe, yeah I guess." Harumi replied. "I thought you were a pain in the butt for the longest time, but I have always kinda thought you were cute. I also didn't ever mind when you flirted with me. I think it's really sweet."

Matsuri smiled. "Soooo... what are we?"

Harumi smiled. "You wanna be my girlfriend?"

Matsuri smirked. "Hell yeah, baby." And with that, she kissed Harumi again, and Harumi kissed Matsuri. The two got into a heated tongue battle, a battle Matsuri won. She started sucking on Harumi's tongue again, enjoying her taste. It was sweet, and tasted like strawberries.

Harumi was moaning into Matsuri's mouth. "Mmngh, mmm, yes. Mmmnngh..."

Matsuri broke the kiss. "You like that, babe?" 

Harumi giggled. "Yeah I do. You're a really fucking good kisser."

Matsuri smirked. "You're pretty good, too. Now, lemme shove my tongue back into your mouth, kay?" 

Harumi smiled. "M kay, Daddy."

Matsuri smiled wider. "I like the sound of that." The two started making out again, and Harumi layed back. Matsuri got on top of her, continuing to do that tongue magic Harumi was going crazy for. Harumi ran her hands up and down Matsuri's hips and continued to go downwards. They eventually reached her ass, which Harumi gladly started rubbing. Matsuri then started moaing into Harumi's mouth. 

"Mmngh, baby yes. That feels so good." 

Harumi laughed, breaking the kiss. "I'm just rubbing your butt, nothing THAT special, babe."

Matsuri smiled. "Yeah, well you're rubbing my butt REALLY well. She layed down on Harumi's chest, closing her eyes. 

Harumi smiled. "Aww, is my baby tired?"

Matsuri nodded. "Your baby is very tired and very comfortable."

Harumin laughed. "Aww, well go to sleep, babe."

Matsuri grinned. "I am."

The two girls both drifted to sleep, enjoying each other's embrace.