Chapter 6

Harumi woke up with Matsuri on top of her. Matsuri was drooling a little bit on Harumi's boobs and she had her left hand on Harumi's right hand. Harumi smiled widely while looking at Matsuri.

'Awwww, she looks like a big baby. She is so damn cute.'

Matsuri stirred a little in her sleep then slowly opened her eyes. She saw Harumi watching her and smirked.

"What're you watching me sleep for, ya creep?"

Harumi laughed. "Sorry, you're just too damn cute."

Matsuri frowned at that. "I'm not cute, I'm sexy."

Harumi laughed again. "I'd say you're pretty cute and also pretty sexy."

"Much better," Matsuri said while sitting up. She straddled Harumin's hips and gave her a quick kiss. "What do you wanna do now?"

Harumi sat up and wrapped her arms around Matsuri's waist. "I dunno. Wanna get something to eat?" 

Matsuri smiled. "Oh my god, yes. I'm so frickin hungry!"

... 

The two girls opened Matsuri's freezer and got out some icecream. Matsuri grabbed a spoon. 

"Come on, let's go sit on the couch and watch some tv while we eat."

Harumi grabbed her hand. "Okay, cutie."

"I told you, I'm sexy." Matsuri said while pouting.

Harumi started giggling. "Okay, come on then SEXY."

They both sat on the couch and started eating the ice cream while watching tv. It was some stupid show about some mom dating her nephew's girlfriend's brother. It was pretty damn ridiculous, if you ask Harumi.

"This show is stupid, Matsuri. Change the channel."

Matsuri laughed. "Oh come on, we're about to see where they go for their Tuesday night date."

"This show is so duuuuummbb, Matsuri. Just change it already."

Matsuri kept laughing. "At least let me see what they order at dinner!"

Harumin started laughing too. "Nooooooooo, change it already!!!"

Matsuri stopped laughing. "Okay, okay, I'll just turn it off." She switched the tv off and watched Harumi eat some ice cream. "Taniguchi-Senpai, feed me."

Harumi raised a brow. "You're a big girl, feed yourself."

Matsuri pouted. "No. Feed me."

Harumi laughed while rolling her eyes. "Okay, big baby. Open wide."

She spoon fed Matsuri a few bites and then ate some herself.

"Mm, Taniguchi-Senpai, thanks for feeding me."

Harumi just smiled. "Yeah, yeah, you're welcome, Miss Lazy."

Harumi's phone buzzed. She checked it and her eyes widened.

"Oh crap! I forgot I gotta be home by five. My grandmother asked me to be home by then. I gotta go, Mats."

Matsuri glared. "Dammit, I wanted to hang out longer. Now I'm gonna be all alone."

Harumi ruffled her hair. "Come on, I gotta go. You can watch a movie and do your homework when I leave."

Matsuri started laughing. "Babe, 'do my homework?' Does that sound like something I'm gonna do?"

Harumi giggled. "No you're right, that does sound funny. Okay, well, you can still have fun when I'm gone."

She stood up from the couch and walked to the front door. Matsuri followed. She got on her tippy toes and gave Harumi a kiss. "Bye Taniguchi-Senpai. Talk to you later!"

"Bye Mats, try not to burn the place down while I'm gone." 

"Okay, okay, I'll certainly try my hardest Taniguchi-san. See you later." Matsuri said while chuckling. Harumi opened the door and walked outside. She shut it after.

...

Harumi opened the door and saw her grandmother on the couch.

"Harumi, sweetie! You're home five minutes late! What's going on?"

Harumin smiled. "Sorry, Grandmother. I was at a friend's house."

"Ah, Yuzucchi's house?"

Harumin shook her head. "No, it was a different friend."

Grandmother raised a brow and smiled. "What kind of friend, hmmm?" She said with a hint of tease in her voice.

Harumin blushed. "Her name's Matsuri. She's fourteen, in eighth grade, and..."

Grandmother laughed. "And what?"

Harumi's face got redder. "And my girlfriend..." she said quietly.

"Ooooooh, Harumin, why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?!"

Harumin shifted. "We just started dating today."

Grandmother smiled. "That's great sweetie, really great. I'm glad that you found someone to make you happy."

Harumi smiled big. "Yeah, so am I."

"Well, wash up for dinner, sweetie. We're having ramen!"

Harumi laughed. "That sounds great, Grandmother."