Chapter Part 2

Harumin sat down at a table in the food court, sipping her drink. She began to look at random crap on Tumblr not paying attention until she started to feel like someone was watching her. She looked up, only to see a pair of blue eyes looking back at her. Across the table sat a girl with shoulder length pink hair, a middle school uniform, and headphones around her neck. She sat with her phone in her hand and smiled at Harumin.

"Hey Taniguchi-san, long time no see, am I right?"

Harumin choked on her drink. "M-Matsuri? What're YOU doing here?"

Matsuri chuckled. "It's a public mall. I'm allowed here. My question is, where's my onee chan at?"

Harumin answered, "Yuzucchi? She's at home studying with Mei. We were supposed to hang out this afternoon, but she ditched last second. So that's why I'm stuck talking to you."

Matsuri pouted. "Don't be so mean to me, Taniguchi-san. I happen to enjoy talking to you."

"That makes one of us," Harumin grumbled, taking another sip from her drink.

"Well, why don't we make this afternoon less boring by going to the arcade, so I can kick your butt at a game. Or are you scared?" Matsuri added, noticing that Harumin didn't look remotely interested in hanging out with her.

"Ha! Scared? In your dreams. Sure, I'll go to the arcade with you. Only cuz I just want you to shut up." Harumin replied.

"Yes! It's a date! Let's go, Taniguchi-Senpai!" Matsuri exclaimed while grabbing Harumi's hand and pulling her along. 

Once at the arcade, Matsuri looked at the games.

"Hmmm... that one!" she exclaimed while pointing at a shooting game.

"That one? Yuzucchi and I play that one all the time." Harumi replied.

"Oh? So you must be pretty good then. Tell you what, if I win, then you have to do something I want you to. If you win, then I'll do something you want me to do." 

"Okay, deal!" Harumi said.

...

Harumi stood, dumbfounded. 

'Matsuri-5, Harumi-0,' the screen read.

"Looks like I win," Matsuri said while smiling slyly. "That means you have to do what I say. You agreed." 

Harumi sighed. "Yeah, okay. What do you want me to do? Send an embarrassing text?" 

Matsuri shook her head. "No, you have to come take pictures with me in the photo booth."

Harumi could have laughed. That was so easy! "That's it? I have to take pictures with you? Okay, fine. Let's do it."

The two girls went into the booth. Harumi sat down, and Matsuri sat down next to her. 

"Okay, so, what stupid pose do you want me to do-Mrf!"

Harumin was interrupted by Matsuri crashing her lips against hers.

'Snap!' the camera clicked.

Matsuri then got on Harumi's lap, not breaking away from the kiss. 

'Holy shit, she's actually a really good kisser.' Harumi thought, and began kissing her back.

'Snap!' the camera clicked again. Matsuri then unbuttoned the top button of Harumi's shirt and slip her hand in. Harumi gasped into her mouth.

'Snap!' the camera clicked for the final time. Matsuri slowly pulled away from the kiss with a strand of saliva between their lips. She took her hand out of Harumi's shirt. Matsuri smirked. "Didn't expect you to actually kiss back, Taniguchi-Senpai." She got off Harumi's lap and left the booth.

Harumi sat their with her eyes wide open. Realization just hit her.

'Matsuri just kissed me. And... I kissed her back?!?