Chapter 18

I felt really cool when we arrived at the charity party. The dress Benji had gotten me was gorgeous, it complimented my body really well and looked amazing, after Benji telling me seven times, I had admitted it. He waved at somebody in the back and took my hand, pulling me into that direction. Sitting on a couch, there were his twin brother with his wife. "Hey, bro" Benji said and hugged them both. "Hey, Nicole." "That must be your new assistant that I talked to on the phone?" "Yeah, that's Charlie, guys. Charlie, this is my brother Joel and his wife Nicole." I shook both their hands but tried not to laugh because Nicole looked so fake. Joel was so attractive though, obviously because he looked a lot like Benji. "Charlie ... like Charlotte?" I nodded with a smirk. "Yeah." "The band name feels really cool now" he said.

They both held speeches because they had donated for the company that was throwing the party and that's why we were here. Pete had told me that he was donating to the same organization and went to those parties as well sometimes. I looked at the people on stage and listened to their speeches, then some bands sponsoring the event played. I had a few shots and then started thinking. What was I even doing here? All of this had happened, only because I had randomly met Pete Wentz at a bar, how fucked up was that? I should have been thankful for that though, he was basically one of my best friends now, being so helpful and everything.

When people started to leave, Benji suddenly appeared next to me. "Hey, do you wanna go or stay a little longer?" he asked and put his arm around my waist, leaning close to me. He smelled so good, it was unreal. And he looked so good tonight, my head was all dizzy and the situation came crashing down on me as I still thought about how my life had turned out too much. "Yeah, let's leave" I babbled and realised that I was actually more drunk than I had thought before. Benji realised that too and took my hand, pulling me closer to his side to lead me out the door, his arm was still around my waist to guide me. We got a cab and drove back to the hotel.

"You look stunning in that dress, by the way" he said and looked at me with that hypnotizing glance in his eyes. Oh my. Well, I guessed he wasn't that sober anymore either. "Thanks but you've told me before" I giggled. When we got out of the car, he also had to lead me to the lift.

"I think I have some champagne in my room, do you wanna come up?" he asked and looked at me, still that glance in his eyes. I could only nod, I just didn't want to leave him right now, that was all I could think about, nothing more. He unlocked the door and I followed him inside. Then I sat down on the bed because it seemed more comfortable than all the other sitting possibilities. I was really tired. Benji got back with a bottle of champagne though and popped it open. Then he drank straight from the bottle and handed it to me so I did to. Why was I doing this? I was drunk enough already. After alternately drinking until the bottle was empty, I dropped it to the ground. "Did I tell you you look stunning?" "It's because of your taste, you bought the dress" I replied this time, still completely lost in his eyes. What was wrong with me? He leaned in closer and and kissed my neck, softly at first but then more determined. I knew he was going to leave a mark but I didn't care. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him up, he kissed me roughly, pushing me back onto the bed so I was lying underneath him.

Without any thinking or proper reason, we quickly undressed eachother until we were both only wearing underwear. We were so unprofessional. He kissed me roughly still, his hands were all over me. I could only return the kisses passionately even though it was very hard to keep up. We undressed completely and he pushed into me, making me moan instantly while he kept moaning my name into my ear, kissing my neck still and leaving marks all over it. I couldn't believe this was happening but I didn't think, I wasn't thinking and that was probably the only bad thing about it.