Part 15

As weeks go by, Magnus and Alec was the hot topic in school. The newest couple and not too mention the pastor son who could not abide his father rules. Most of the time Alec would spend at Magnus house and he loves it there. It was peaceful and harmony surrounded by love and compassion, more than what he felt when he was at church which his father forced him to go or at home.

As their last period was about to end the teacher mentioned about the field trip that their class was about to have this particular weekend. Alec was all up and excited by it but when he looks at Magnus he was graced with rather a worried look which confuses him. He didn't say a word till they reached to Magnus' house and Alec was already impatient on waiting for his explanation.

"Magnus, what the hell is going on? What are you hiding from me? Did I do something wrong?" He asked but his tones was a bit annoyed and furious compared to the previous hour he asked. Magnus sighed  shaking his head as he throw his bag in his living room and sat on the couch with his hand running through his hair. "You shouldn't go Alexander, what if you got sick again. I would never forgive myself if anything to happen to you." Alec sighed as he sat himself beside him. He wrapped his hand on Magnus' shoulder rubbing it gently. They both locked eyes gazing upon each other.

"I'm sorry, but you have nothing to worry about, I'm fine. That happens weeks ago, I'm all better, fresh as daisies." Alec smiled which also made Magnus smiled but he wasn't expecting to get soft that easily. Damn he wish he was stronger not to fall for Alec's charm. "Alexander, its somewhere in the country and its middle of November, if you got sick, it will be a nightmare to get you to the hospital." Alec shifted himself closer to Magnus but instead of sitting side to side now they are sitting front to each other. Magnus still has his gaze towards his hand which he fondle with Alec's.

"I promised we look after each other, plus its the end of the school year and I want to spend it more with you." Magnus smirk at Alec's idea. "Aren't you bored spending time with me?" Now it was Alec's turned to smirk, "On second thought, I am. You couldn't get enough of me Bane, its starts to get boring." Magnus gasped and fake hurt hearing Alec's words but later was greeted with Alec's wonderful laugh. "I'm kidding, I would never get bored of you. I will always want you by my side till the day I die. Have faith in me, in us and we will get through this together."

 Alec was caressing Magnus' cheek with his hands and Magnus leans to his touch. Later Alec leans in and kissed him on his lips softly with one long breathes. They pulls apart and rested on each other's forehead before Alec continues. "Have faith in us, hope for our better life in the future and never stop loving me Bane cause I will never stop loving you." (A/N: my thoughts on how the title starts in the first place. thought you guys should know.)

Magnus stares at Alec's hazel eyes with his glossy eyes, a smile formed on his lips curved to his cheek. "I never knew my boyfriend is such a poet." Alec laughed before they sealed with another kiss pulling him on his lap. They were so lost in their own world before somebody clears their throat behind them. "Boys I thought I told you to keep it PG-13." It was Mary back from the grocery store with couple of paper bag on her side. Alec jumped as he saw her and grabbed the bag from her hands headed towards the kitchen.

Magnus got off the couch and went to his mum planting a kiss on her cheek. "He's a keeper, never let him go." Mary whispered to his ears which he nodded weakly. He knew his mum heard every words. They all enjoyed spending time together making dinner and after Jack came home from work, they all sat down and laughs filled their home. But all good things must come to an end for Alec have to head home which in heavy heart he wish he didn't have too.

As Alec entered his house he saw the porch light was on, he sighed before turning the door knob to enter. As he closed the door behind him, he was greeted with his father from the living room holding a bible in his hand. "Where have you been?" He asked in rather unpleasant tone. "Magnus" he mumbled before headed upstairs but was stopped by his father yelled. He looked up and saw Izzy by the top of the stairs looking down at him with a worried look. She knew this is going to turn bad.