Part 27

The last thing Magnus remembered was punching Sebastian out of his life. He remembered seeing Alec falls away his consciousness and the next thing he knew he was on top of Sebastian and punching him to oblivion. If it wasn't because of the cops and his father, he would have killed him. Not a bad thing anyway but Sebastian's dad was furious about hearing what happened. He wanted to bring whole Magnus' family down. Jack couldn't care less as he has an alibi of Sebastian hurting Alec.

They waited in the private waiting area for about an hour since Alec arrived. Jack called Maryse and Robert and they were infuriated after hearing what happened. Magnus was sitting with his head in his hand. His knees won't stop shaking. He blamed himself for what happened. If only he could arrive sooner, if only he would told Alec to call him as soon as he saw Sebastian. Then suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned his head and saw his mum. He didn't think twice and hugged the small lady. He let out a fretful whimper on her shoulder.

Mary felt devastated seeing his son like this. Magnus is a sobbing mess and Alec is fighting his life in there. As she was calming her son, they heard a commotion coming in the room. Alec's parent arrived and fought with the nurses to see Alec but no one was allowed back there. As they entered the waiting area escorted by the security, Robert took a look at the family and anger filled in his eyes.

"You! How many time I told you to stay away from my son? Look at what you've done! If anything happened to him I will make sure you will suffer in hell! All of you!" He was pointing his finger at Magnus and his family. Jack stepped in between them and shoved him back with a slight force. "Don't you dare talk to my family like that! If you want to blame anyone you blame on Sebastian Atler. If it wasn't for us your son would be dead by now! And you should blame it on you! You never see your son is suffering try to seek your approval and here he is because of you!"

Robert was stunned and shocked drawn on his face. "What are you saying?" He looked at Magnus who had tears and still in his mother's embraced. Izzy and Maryse was next to him when suddenly Izzy held his shoulder. Her eyes red in tears and her cheeks glistened after the drops. Robert turned his head to look at his daughter. "Its true daddy. There's something you need to know."

"Sebastian tried to rape Alec during the Mayor Atler party few years ago. He hurt Alec cause Alec refused to be in a relationship with him. He respected you that much and hide his feeling away but he never love Sebastian. He drugged Alec during our weekend at the ranch, Alec almost died due to overdose. That its why Alec didn't come home ever since. He's afraid you would know about it and sent him away. Please daddy, don't send him away. I need my brother. He need us more than we need them. He's your son too." When Izzy done telling her father the truth, she saw her father gasped as tears starts to fall on his cheeks. He stepped back, sat on the chair gripping his head in his hand. Maryse went to hug her husband and kneeled before him. "Have I neglected our family that much that I was so blind to see my own son is suffering?" Maryse cupped her husband cheek as they both cried in tears. She shook her head before she lay it on Robert's knee. "He will be okay. He has too." Robert looked down on his wife, stroking his head and she looked up on his. Their gaze met each other and tears wouldn't stop flowing. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for everything." Robert whispered. Maryse didn't say anything but she raised herself and sat on her husband's lap hugged him to her chest. Izzy watched as both of her parents cuddled into each other, she sobbed in her own tears.

They have waited long enough, impatiently waiting for Alec and soon few people walked in with mask on their neck and all three of them wearing blue scrubs suit. "Alec Lightwood family?" The man asked. Robert and Maryse stood and claimed their son. "I'm Dr Barnes, I'm one of the neurosurgeon in this hospital and this is my team." The two person stood beside him shook hand with Robert and Maryse. Before they could asked regarding Alec the doctor continued. "Please have a seat so I could explained." They did as they were told and waited patiently.