Part 26

The next few days Alec was regained his strength and he followed Jack to his restaurant to start on his practice. Magnus was reluctant to let him go but Mary convinced him too. While Alec is at work with his dad, he stayed at home with his mum. He is not really fond of getting a part time job. Not especially during winter break. 

Alec really loves working with Jack. He not just a great chef but and excellent teacher too. He taught Alec everything and anything on proper way to cut, to broil, the perfect taste and he obeyed every order. For Alec, he didn't just do cooking but he also volunteered himself to be a waiter. Sometimes the restaurant is so busy he helped around and Jack is more willing to let Alec help around. Magnus felt jealous whenever Jack and Alec came home from work, they always talk about their day and he felt their bond is stronger and they both are closer. However he never mad at Alec, instead he felt relieved that his father has become a good role model for Alec. He needed it.

That day was a quite a busy day for Jack and Alec. It was lunch time and people storming in for lunch. Jack knew most people came for Alec cause he made the food even better. His good looks and kind heart charmed people in anyway possible. Alec never rude to a customer and even though they are being flirty Alec never pay any attention to them. His heart only belongs to Magnus.

All of sudden Sebastian came into the restaurant with Camille in his arm. When Alec saw they walked in, he went to the kitchen and hide. Jack saw what happened and he followed Alec. He looked for him but he couldn't find him. He went to the back door and saw it was slightly opened. He went through the door and saw Alec sat by the corner panting in his breath. He was hugging his knees and tears flowed on his cheek. His eyes and nose are red due to the tears.

"Alec! Hey are you okay? What's wrong?" He cupped his cheek trying to calm him down. Alec looked up and his breath is getting heavier. He had his hand clenched on his chest, his mouth was apart as he tried to catch his breath. "I-I c-c-can't -" he tried to say it but words couldn't formed out of his mouth. Jack pulled him for a hug worrying about his condition.

"Alec calm down, breathe in and out. Follow my breathing." Jack cupped both of his cheek, their eyes locked into each other. Alec tried as hard as he could to breathe but he felt his chest is getting more tightened and his eyes are drooping. His gaze became more blurry and his head hurt. He felt the more he inhaled the more it hurts. Then he heard a faded voice. The most beautiful voice. "Alexander." It was Magnus.

Jack felt more worried as Alec getting worst and his breathing are getting faster. His face are starting to turn pale so does his lips. So he decided to call Magnus, his son. After a few rings he picked up, "Hey dad. What's up?" He asked.

"Mags, help me. Its Alec, he can't breathe. He's having a panic attack!" Jack know he supposed to stay calmed but Alec starting to fall unconscious and if he didn't do something he will eventually lose consciousness. "Let me talk to him." Jack put the phone on speaker and placed it closed to Alec's ear. His other hand supporting Alec's neck as he kneeled beside him.

"Alexander, listen to me babe. Follow my voice. Remember what I told you before. Used your senses. Please Alec, closed your eyes and think of me." Alec closed his eyes and he closed it tight creasing the edge. Jack was impressed on the way Magnus handled Alec. But it also mean it happened before cause Magnus was calmed and steady. After a while, Alec managed to pull through. His breathing is normal but he's exhausted. Jack let him leaned against the wall before he went inside getting him some water. He did a quick checked on his restaurant and it ran smoothly. He saw the boy who walked in with Magnus' ex sitting at the corner eating his lunch.

He ran back to Alec and gave him the water. His trembled hand tried to reach but he couldn't keep it stable so Jack helped him to drink. He brought the glass closed to his lips as he took a sip. He saw him swallowed and mouthing thank you. He placed the drink next to him as he sat down beside Alec. "What happened?" Jack begin his question.

"I saw the boy who harassed you at the ranch walked in with Magnus' ex. Is he the reason for what just happened?" He asked. Alec turned his head to the side not facing Jack and nodded weakly. "Come on, lets get you home. Magnus is coming to pick you up." He tried to lift Alec up but Alec pulled back his hand. "C-can I stay here till Magnus come. I-I don't want Sebas- him to see me." Jack nodded leaving Alec sitting on the floor before head inside. He doesn't want his employee to get suspicious on what happened.

Alec sat for like five minutes when he have the courage to get up and he leaned against the wall to get his strength. He headed to the toilet to wash up before Magnus got here. When he entered, he's glad no one was around. Even though its a crowd but most people don't like to leave their food and go to the toilet. Alec washed his face and he gripped the counter breathing in and out. Then he heard someone walked in the toilet and stood behind him. He looked up and gasped.

"Hello Alexander." Sebastian pull his body and turn him around facing him. Alec was scared, his eyes widen and his mouth apart. "Please Sebastian." Alec tried to push him off but his gripped is strong and Alec still felt weak from the earlier event. He had both of his wrist locked with Sebastian's gripped. His body was pushed against the counter hard and he felt pain shooting from his back. Out of sudden he felt Sebastian's nose grind against his neck, inhaling his smell. He felt disgusted and horrified. Dejavu.

"I always love your smell Alec." 'he inhaled'  

"Fresh meat." He whispered as he continued kissing and sucking his neck. Alec tried to push him off but he felt his wrist gonna broke if he keep fighting more stronger. So he did what he has to, he kneeled him between his legs and released his grip from Alec. Alec ran towards the door but was grab back and thrown to the floor. Sebastian straddled him holding his wrist up to his head. Alec tried to wiggled his body out from his grip but failed. Alec tried to scream for help but Sebastian cupped his mouth with his one hand and the other hold his wrist down.

"Shh, you don't wanna people to walk in on us would you? We didn't get to finish what we started." Alec's eyes lingered for any sign of exit. He knew Sebastian must have locked the door since no one is coming to interrupt them. He tried to scream but his voice was muffled against Sebastians palm. Then he felt Sebastian grind his hips against Alec and continued kissing his neck.

"I gotta say, I'm not into necrophilia, but if I am I would have my way with you that night. You were lying down next to me, sleeping. How I wish I could ravished you then. You made me so horny if you keep fighting me Alec." Alec felt his bile building up in his throat. He wanted to get away from this psycho and he prayed for someone to save him. He felt his hand is numb from the grip so he pushed his body against Sebastian. He accidentally released his grip and Alec punched him once he had his hand back.

Worst move ever. Sebastian didn't even budge nor even flinched on Alec's punch and Alec knew he punched him hard but Sebastian had this rage looked in his eyes. Alec felt more scared than ever. Sebastian gripped his hair hard and smashed his head on the floor repeatedly. Alec swore he could see stars when he did over and over again.

Alec felt his in a cloud when he couldn't hear or feel anything. His body was numb. His head felt wet. He could hear voices but he couldn't process the words. That's when he felt his body lighter and no more weight on top of him. He tried to keep his eyes open but the only thing he wanted is to close it and went to sleep. The last thing he see is Magnus' concern eyes looking down on him. "Alexander, stay with me." Those were the last words he heard before he fell into darkness.