Part 31

"Alexander, I don't know if you could hear me but Dr Barnes told me you might. God knows what coma patient experienced. They never lived to tell a tale, if they are, they couldn't remember anyway. I miss you. I miss your smile, your laugh. How you bring light to my life. Please wake up baby. I want to hear your voice." Magnus voice cracked and tears flooded their way on his cheek. Alec has been unconscious for a week and just today Dr Barnes said they are pulling the respirator to see whether Alec could breathe on his own or not. If he did maybe he would wake up. If he didn't, well that's the hardest part.

Its an hour since Alec is off the respirator and Dr Barnes said he is doing good so far but he hasn't yet wake up. All of the Lightwood were there and so does Magnus' family. Jace came and see Alec after he found out about him and he has been visiting with Clary every single day. So he didn't miss today as well. Simon is here to comfort Izzy and Magnus smiled looking at him since he heard every complains of Alec towards him.

~~~Flashback~~~

"He's too short. Too short and not appealing. How can he protect Isabelle? Plus that dorky glasses is stupid. What she sees in them? Why are you laughing? Is not funny!" Magnus laughed was loud and he already lying on bed rolling on his back in laughter. Alec stood by the edge of the bed staring down at him. He crossed his arm on his chest, pouting his lower lips out.

Magnus always had a greatest laugh and Alec loves how he made Alec laugh all the time just by hearing his giggles and chuckles. He noticed the silenced in the room as Alec was sitting with his back towards Magnus and his head leaning against the bed post. His crossed arm are now hugging his slender body. Magnus raised himself and hugged Alec's from behind resting his chin on Alec's shoulder. Alec leans and rest his head on Magnus' exposing his neck. He took the opportunity to kiss Alec's revealing neck.

"He's a good guy Alec. I've seen him. Maybe Izzy can protect herself better and she definitely don't need him to protect her." Magnus whispered slowly kissing Alec's cheek. Alec breathed out a sigh as he did. "But out of all people, why did she see in him? He's weak." Magnus pulled Alec on his lap while lying on the bed. He stroke his raven black hair, smoothing it out with his fingers. Alec shut his eyes feeling the comfort in Magnus' embrace. "What did you see in me?" He asked earning Alec a stare. His eyes wanders around Magnus face to his eyes, his nose, his luscious lips. He instantly licked his lower lip thinking of their kisses.

"I see my better half. The one that made my day better just by walking into the room. I saw my angel, my protector and my future." He answered and Magnus couldn't help but to lean in and gave him a kiss. Their eyes were closed savoring the moment. When they pulled away from each other, Magnus stroked his cheek with his thumb and Alec rested his hand on Magnus' hand. "Maybe that's what she sees in him too. Give him a chance to prove his love to Isabelle. Just how I love you." A smile crept on his face and they sealed it with another kiss. "I love you too Magnus."

~~~End of flashback~~~

Magnus was taken back from his memory when he felt a warmth hand on his shoulder. He didn't realized he was lost in memory lane when they called him few times. He blinked and tears began to fall again. He looked at the figure and saw it was Isabelle. "You okay?" She asked and Magnus nodded hiding away his tears. "Yeah, I just need him to wake up and tell him how much I love him and also to get rid of your boyfriend." He said earning a smack on his back. He chuckled and turned his head to look at Izzy whose now had a pout on her face, just like Alec did. No doubt they are siblings, the resemblance is futile.

"Are you ganged up on us and joined Alec now? I thought you are on my side, we want him to accept Simon remember." Izzy said which earned another chuckled from Magnus. "I'm not sure public affection is what your brother wants from you. Good luck in changing his mind though." She huffed in anger before she walked around Alec's bed and sat beside him. "You know what Alec, its about time you wake up and annoy me again. I'm tired on waiting for my brother, so wake up please." She held Alec's hand and hoped for a movement or even a twitch but to their disappointment, nothing.

Izzy tried to hide her tears when she suddenly stood and ran out from the room. Jace and Simon were alarmed at her sudden disappearance and Magnus as well. Lucky for them their parents were at the cafeteria with Magnus' parents getting some drinks and left them all in the room. Simon want to go and chased Izzy down but Clary stopped him. "I think its girls talk, you stay here. I'll go and check on her." Simon nodded weakly and went back to sit on the couch next to Jace.

"Is she gonna be okay?" He asked and Jace smacked him on his back earning him a groan. "She's complex, man up. Alec wouldn't want his sisters boyfriend to be a wuss." Magnus giggled at Jace's comment which earning Simon a glare and he lunged at Jace for calling him a wuss. They were both on the floor messing their hair fighting each other, proving who's the alpha male. Magnus witnessed their childish behavior, shaking his head while getting back his focus at Alec. "You see Alec, you are needed to break this off. They are falling apart without you." Magnus gripped his hand and brings it to his lips, kissing it tenderly before he leans his cheek on Alec's palm.

~~~Sebastian's resident~~~

Sebastian woke up with pain all over his body, he glad his parents are too busy to check on him or otherwise he has to came up with an excuse for the bruised and the cuts. He was startled when a vibration suddenly appeared in his jeans pocket and he took it out, noticing he got a text message from someone. He open them in hurry and saw its an unknown number.

'You know what you must do. Time is ticking. Our brothers are not patience.'

His eyes widen in shock as the event happened to him is not just a dream but real. His heart thumping in his chest as fear crawls under his skin. He lifted his both knees up and hugged them, silently rocking his body thinking his next move. He wanted to run away, he could run away, his father is wealthy enough to save his own son. He was figuring out his way out when another text appeared.

'Don't think of running away, our brothers are everywhere to find you till your grave. Accidents happen everywhere and anywhere you would least expect it. Get it over with and accept the consequences you made.'

He tried to track the number but it was private and he deleted the text so no one could read it. He throw his phone away and cried back to bed. He was clueless and guilt start to build, he had to confess everything. Its better to confess rather than to be tortured by his nightmare.