Her

Authors Note: Taking suggestions for a new face for Andrea, it used to be Amber Heard and clearly she's no longer a good fit. Comment here who you think would fit her character and I'll go back and change all the gifs.

Heredited chapter|Stiles Stilinski|

Her
edited chapter
|Stiles Stilinski|

"Taking an innocent life takes something from you as well." Peter admits, his hands held together in his lap as he sat on the wooden step in Derek's loft. "A bit of your soul, a darkening. Dimming the once brilliant golden yellow to a cold, steel blue. Like mine."

Paige, Derek's childhood love remained fresh in my mind. Before then, Stiles had assumed the color of a werewolves eyes were merely hereditary, not the it had anything to do with their morals.

Derek's blue eyes were made out of selflessness, an escape for the girl he loved, a way to help. So the question that couldn't help itself from clawing out of his mind was what made Peter's eyes change.

Peter Hale, he was a cruel, heartless sociopath without any capability of truly feeling for someone, but throughout the entire story there was something in his tone that implied that there was something that he was leaving out. Something vital to complete the jigsaw puzzle that remained unsolved in Stiles' mind.

"What's that look?" Cora finally asked, her brown eyes glaring down at the teenager fiercely.

Stiles leaned away from her, his train of thought being stopped with her hostile tone. "What look?"

She rolled her eyes, hands crossing over her chest. "The kind of look that makes me want to punch you."

"You are so Derek's sister." Stilinski mumbled to himself, his fingers running over his hair as he tried to stall the conversation that would surely cause some issue between the two and the man who'd retired to his room moments ago. "I'm just confused, the whole time Peter was talking he had something in his voice that leads me to believe there's a little more to his story than he led on."

"What do you mean?"

"He seemed like he knew what Derek felt when he killed Paige."

Cora suddenly tensed up, her wavy brown hair being tucked on one side of her shoulder. She was silent, something that no Hale was known for, they were all painfully outspoken and this reaction was a sign that Stiles read into immediately.

"Tell me."

"Peter wasn't always so evil," She finally admits, not reaching the gaze of the sheriff's son. "There was someone once, when he was younger, seventeen I think."