chapter 10 - hoseok

THANK U FOR 100 READS! <3 U
-
Third person perspective

Taehyung sat beside Jungkook, patiently waiting for him to sleep. His long fingers aided the young boy by running swiftly through his raven locks. Taehyung petted and petted until Kook's breathing became slow and steady.

He returned his hand to his side and stood up. Before leaving the room, he took another look back at Jungkook. The same small boy breathing softly was lying there, giving Taehyung reassurance.

He left the room without a second thought, gliding down the stairs.

He looks around for a pad of paper and something to write with.

Once obtaining those items from a small drawer next to the fridge, he sloppily wrote a note.

And with that, he left. Pace fast out the door.

////

Jungkook's lids slowly rose, being met with a bright beam of light shining down through the window and onto his pale face.

He jolted up when realizing there was no body lying next to him. "Taehyung...?"

No reply.

He lifted himself off the bed. A sharp pain went to his ass and his head. Fuck. He thought. But he wanted Taehyung.

He descended down the stairs at a much slower pace than the one before him had. Once reaching the main floor, he was met with silence. No rustling, no humming, nothing.

He poked his head around in each room before reaching the kitchen. On the table where he usually sat to eat, lay a small piece of blue paper.

"Jungkook,

Sorry you couldn't wake up to me again, but I figured you need rest. Hopefully by the time you read this, you're feeling a bit better. I wouldn't want to have to send you to the doctors! See you at school tomorrow.

XOXO - Taehyung"

Jungkook smiled and laid the note back down. "I wonder what he had to run out for.." Jungkook wondered aloud.

He ran back up the stairs to start getting dressed, still thinking about what he would now do with his day now that Taehyung's gone.

////

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Mmm shut the fuck up." Tae rolled over and slapped his alarm, turning it off. "Jesus it's already time for school?!"

He rolled himself off the bed, standing up best he could. He stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes.

"I get to see Kookie today." He said smiling, now making his way over to his closet.

He didn't take much time for his clothes this morning, he never really does. Throwing on his favorite pair of black skinny jeans, a wine-colored hoodie that had some faded words, and black converse to accompany it.

He headed out the door without a thought of breakfast. All that stood in his mind was Jungkook.

How Jungkook was the one. He was perfect.

But something in the back of his mind told him he'd still run away from Tae.

But Tae wouldn't let that happen.

////

The young and pale face pulled into his usual spot. He usually got to school early, allowing him to get a closer parking spot. He got out and started making his way to the coffee shop, deciding to kill some time before classes started.