chapter 11 - know me

Filler chapter!!!
-
Jungkook's perspective
-
Fuck. I sped towards the door that had just been slammed.

I opened it and bumped into something on my doorstep.

"Tae..." I dropped down next to him, my door swinging shut behind me.

I looked over at him, his bright hazel eyes now dark and glazed over with a shine. He was about to cry.

"I-I'm sorry Taehyung. You're right. You're so fucking right. We aren't in two different worlds. We're two college assholes...well at least one of us is." I nudged his shoulder and smirked. A small smiled danced across his face as well.

"Like I said, I like you Jungkook. Just...give me a chance" A tear rolled down his cheek. Did he really like me enough to cry over me?

"Okay. But Tae I don't want you messing around with other people or...I don't know, screwing me over."

"I wouldn't Kook. Again, those are just rumors. I've actually never....never had sex before you.." My eyes widened. I was his first time? Me? Shit. He was so good though, as if he was a natural. I guess I shouldn't have put it past him...

I nodded and threw my arm around him, pulling him into a hug. He buried his face into my chest. Being in each other's arms felt safe. Felt right. I smiled and kissed the top of his head.

"Well Tae....get ready to know me. You asked."  He pulled away and looked down at me.

"Get ready to know me too Kookie." I blushed at the nickname. He must've noticed, as he giggled. His laugh was like honey and I melted at the sound of it. I smiled and looked away, trying to hide my blush.

"Well boyyyfriend, what would you like to do to celebrate." His smile widened as he glanced at me.

The first thing that popped into my head was probably not something I should say out loud..but I did anyways. "We should-"

His lips suddenly met mine, as if he got my message right away, without me having to spell it out for him.

Things escalated quickly and I was now straddling him, his hands on my waist and mine around his neck.

Our lips danced and he smiled, pulling away. "Kookie, should we go inside?" He chuckled and I nodded, my face being a bright red.

I opened the door but didn't feel Taehyung behind me. I turned around and he was stood staring at the ground.

"I'm sorry Kookie, I actually gotta go." He looked sad.

"Oh, okay. Um should I ask what for?"

"Let's save that for another time."

I nodded and walked up to him, planting a goodbye kiss on his beautiful lips. My own, turning upward into a smile.

"Bye Taetae."

"Bye Kookie." He turned around and swiftly made his way back to his car. I watched as he drove off.

Ive gotta boyfriend I've gotta boyfriend. I sang in my head, running around my kitchen, squealing like a little girl.

I didn't know how long it would last, but I was sure as hell happy to have him now.

////
Wowowow short ass chapter..sorry! I have an ending to this story, but I'm not quite sure how to get there.

My friend is actually going to help me with this book!

Thanks to all of you reading, I appreciate it!

I published a few chapters of another story, "Pastor's Boy" (also vkook) pls check it out!!

Remember to vote and comment! Thanks<3