chapter 9 - blue pills

Third person perspective

Taehyung's eyes remain dismayed towards the white ceiling, not wanting to break the silence. Fuck. I shouldn't have asked. He thought again and again. He couldn't handle another second of silence. He turns his head to his left, expecting to be met with a sad-faced Jungkook.

Instead, he was met with closed eyes and a soft breath escaping the younger's mouth. He was almost purring.

"You're fucking asleep." Taehyung coldly said,

"You're fucking asleep." This time, saying it with a laugh.

Tae turned his body towards the sleeping boy next to him. The younger must've gotten overworked and dozed off. He could've at least stayed up long enough to answer Tae's question, the elder thought. But maybe it was for the best.

Maybe the question of 'what are we' was meant for another day.

Taehyung measly wrapped an arm around Jungkook, before pulling him in tight. Resting his chin atop the younger's head.

This was enough for Taehyung at the moment.

/////
Jungkook's perspective

I woke up to the sweet smell of warm vanilla. My nose took in as much of the aroma as it could before my eyes decided to open. They were met with a bare chest very close to them.

My head shot back a bit before being hit with a pounding headache. I ripped through Taehyung's grasp to grab a hold of my head, while I silently curled up in pain.

"Mmph. Baby...you okay?" I was met with a sleepy voice. The latter's eyes just barely open.

"I'm fine. I just have a-fuck....a headache." I sat up, still holding my head. "I'm gonna go get some IB Profen or Advil."

It must've hit Tae at that exact moment, as he shot up, "wait wait wait," He was still half asleep but owned a new, concerned face. "Your ass is gonna hurt like hell. Let me get it for you baby." Tae leaned over to place a soft kiss on my head before getting up and trotting off.

I looked around my room. It somehow looked different now. Maybe because I had brought a boy home for the first time, the world was new and brighter.

It wasn't long before he came back, trotting into my room. I was surprised he had found the medicine so fast. He sat beside me and opened up his hand, revealing two blue elongated pills resting on his palm. I took them with a soft 'thanks' before lying back down.

I looked at the window, realizing Tae was staring at me out of my peripheral.

"Tae, I really don't feel well...You can..You can go home, it's alright. I think I just need some rest." I looked over at him shyly.

"No baby, it's okay. I'm here and you aren't feeling well so im going to take care of you." He scooted over, resting his hand on my cheek. I shook my head and became drowsy. "Just sleep," He said, "I'll be right here." His last words trailed off into my sleep.

That was the day,

That things started getting weird.

////
Wow sorry for very short update, I don't feel very well.

I have loose plans for this fic so let's hope that it somewhat goes in the direction I want it to:/

Anyways hope you're enjoying this so far!

The next chapter will definitely be longer and hopefully better whoops.