finale pt. 4

Whoops this 'finale' keeps getting longer and longer .,.

Thank you for continued support!!!
-
Third person perspective
-
Taehyung looked to the small calendar hanging in the corner of his cell. That was about the only thing allowed in his room. That and a small notebook and pen for him to draw.

'July 26, 2020' read the calendar.

Taehyung laid back in his bed before getting interrupted by the opening of his door.

He sat up to be met with one of the ruder male guards. "You have a visitor Kim."

Taehyung looked at him in wonderment. He had a visitor?

"Now, Kim." The guard used his usual stern voice.

Taehyung immediately got off his bed and followed the guard. Tae looked around as they walked through a few hallways, each containing more cells.

When they reached the visitor center, it was pretty empty. Except for a boy with black hair sat in the corner of the room, not facing them.

"That ones for you." The guard pointed to the boy in the corner.

Tae nodded and made his way to the table. Slowly seating himself across from the boy. As the boy lifted his head, Taehyung immediately identified him as Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook?" Taehyung lost his breath. His heart started pounding. He didn't know whether to punch the person in front of him or hug him.

"H-hi Tae." Jungkook gave a sad smile. Seeing Taehyung would be a sad sight for anyone, as he looked so skinny and sick. "How are you?"

Taehyung began to tear up. "N-not...g-good." He lost control of his breathing.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. I'm so so sorry. I...hate seeing you like this."

"I hate you." Taehyung began to hit the table. "I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you!" He raised his voice with each word, sending shivers down Jungkook's back.

"Quiet down inmate, or you'll lose visitation!" The guard from before yelled at him.

Taehyung hiccuped as he tried to regain his breathing.

The Taehyung That sat in front of Jungkook didn't look the same. The younger felt that turning him in would be for the best, but it seemed like it made Tae's state of mind...worse.

"The phycologyst I talked to, Mrs. Yeol, said you haven't been doing well lately. How do you feel?"

Taehyung felt like this conversation was pointless. The only time people talked to him were to ask if he was okay.

"I'm in here because of you." Taehyung talked towards the table in between them.

"Taehyung, you're here because of you." Jungkook remembered why Tae was here.

He had killed two people. He wasn't mentally stable.

"I'm not crazy." Taehyung mumbled, crying once again.

Jungkook reached his hand across the table, taking Taehyung's. "It's okay Tae....You aren't crazy. There's just some...parts of your brain that need a little repair. That's all Taetae."

Hearing the nicknames come out of Jungkook's mouth so naturally made Taehyung's heart swoon. It almost lifted away all of the elder's problems.

"I love you Jungkook."

Taehyung didn't mean to say it, but he did. He knew that he meant it. This whole time, he knew he loved Jungkook. Even if his brain was fucked up, a part of him belonged to this boy.

Tears began to well at Jungkook's eyes. Those words were the last ones he wanted to hear.

Because they complicated things.

"No Tae." Jungkook said at such a low whisper, it was barely audible. "I-I can't." Full tears began to spill onto the table between them. "I can't love you Taehyung." Jungkook kept saying words he knew weren't true. "I can't." His words got softer and softer, more jumbled as his emotions took over. "I shouldn't..."

"I'm not crazy." Taehyung whispered. Looking, again, at the table.

Jungkook removed his hand from Taehyung's and stood up.

"I can't Taehyung....I-I can't." He didn't look the elder in the eyes, as he still let tears fall. "I can't."

Jungkook turned around and made his way for the door, pace fast.

The last thing Jungkook heard was Taehyung's crys.

Real, emotion-filled tears.

Ones that held love and hurt.

Jungkook rushed to the visitors bathroom, going in a stall and locking it before sitting on a toilet.

He took a deep breath, wiping his tears on his jacket sleeve.

"I love you too, Taehyung."

-

THE END (for real)

I really really REALLY hope you guys enjoyed!!

What do you think about a....sequel??👀

Thank you lovelies for reading and supporting!!!

Up to 214 reads!! 0.0

<3