chapter 13 - final

-graphic warning-

Third person perspective

8 months later

-

"Hey uh, you dropped your business card." A tall blonde boy approached a smaller boy. His hand outstretched, revealing a sugar packet.

"That has to be the lamest pick up line I've ever heard." The smaller boy smirked as he took a sip from the glass in front of him.

"Well that was just plan A." The blonde boy leaned in.

"...And what was plan B?"

"Kidnap you."

The small boy chuckled. "Uh huh. And plan C?"

The blonde took a seat next to the boy who somehow thought he was joking.

"Plan C? There is no plan C." He looked at the small by in disbelief. Why wasn't he taking the blonde seriously?

"Well, plan A worked. I'm Jimin." Jimin outstretched his hand.

"Taehyung." The blonde said taking the others hand in his own.

Taehyung looked around the bar. It wasn't very busy.

No one would notice.

"Want to come back with me?" Taehyung notioned his head towards the door.

"Wow! From name to fuck? Blunt. I like it." Jimin paused. "Sure." He shrugged.

The black-haired boy followed close behind Taehyung.

I guess you could say Taehyung had a type.

Boys who were smaller than him.

Boys who had black hair.

Boys who wouldn't cause much trouble.

The two got in Taehyung's car.

"Is this plan B?" Jimin laughed.

"Huh?" Taehyung seemed to be spacing out while driving.

"Kidnapping? Ha never mind." Jimin looked out the car window. It was a joke to him.

But it was a game to Taehyung.

-

The finally reached Taehyung's house. Jimin stilled followed behind the other as they walked up the front steps.

They hadn't even taken their shoes off before Jimin pushed Taehyung up against the wall. He forcefully pressed his lips against the latter's.

"Get the fuck off him."

Jimin threw himself off Tae and immediately turned towards the voice.

A boy just a little taller than him with black hair, stood before them. He held something in his hand that caught the light, making its reflection sparkle.

Taehyung walked over to the other, grabbing his waist and reaching down for a kiss.

Jimin stood there in utter confusion. "W-what?"

"Oh! How rude of me." Taehyung revealed a devilish grin. "This is my boyfriend Jungkook."

Jimin has no words. Why had a boy just led him to his house if he had a boyfriend?

"And I don't appreciate people touching my Tae." The other black-haired boy stepped forward out of Taehyung's grip.

Jimin gulped, backing into the door. "I'm really sorry! I-...He didn't mention he had a boyfriend." Jimin smiled nervously.

Jungkook crept closer and closer. He took his time to scare the boy in front of him.

Jungkook raised his hand, revealing the shiny object to be a knife. He took no time bringing it into the other's chest. Pulling it out and pushing it back in repeatedly.

Jimin's, now lifeless body, slung to the ground.

Taehyung walked over to Jungkook, again wrapping his arms around the latter's waist. He gave him a few pecks on his neck. "You're fucked in the head, ya know that?" Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook smiled, turning around to his boyfriend. "Fucked in the head because of you."

"Yeah, it's all my fault." Taehyung suddenly sounded offended.

"You're like a disease Taehyung, and I let you take over my body." Jungkook held eye contact with the elder.

"Is that a bad thing?" Taehyung toyed with the younger and began to kiss his back again, his mood suddenly changing.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and gave in, jumping onto Taehyung. His legs locked around the latter's waist.

"Shut up." He laughed.

"I love you Kookie."

"I love you too Taehyung."

The End.

////
Ok so-gonna be honest-I had no idea how to end this? Maybe I can write some more. Idrk. I don't have anything else for this book.

If you guys have any questions or suggestions for 'Blue Pills' please leave them here!

Thank you for all the support on this book!

I do have another book out (Pastor's Boy) and I will continue to write Taekook shiz so pls check it out if you want!

Thank you<3