chapter 8 - boyz with fun [m]

This chapter has SMUT
Yeet you have been warned
Enjoy;)

——————
Third person perspective

The front door to Jungkook's house slammed open. Taehyung was still leading, grasping onto Jungkook's, now clamy, hands.

Kook was nervous.

And it was obvious.

Taehyung turned around, pushing Jungkook into the door, causing it to close.

The elder looked into the younger's eyes before bringing his face slowly into the others.

Their lips met in yet another passionate battle. They fought for dominance, Taehyung being the winner.

He bit down on the youngers lip and the younger let out a small whimper. "You like that?" Tae slowly got more aggressive. Jungkook's soft moans caused chills to go up Tae's spine. He liked it.

His hands met with Kook's small waist. They began rubbing up and down slowly before Taehyung inched his hands into Jungkook's shirt.

Tae began to slide Kook's shirt off, still hooked on to each other's lips.

Their toungues swirled around in the other's mouth.

Jungkook started to moan. And with that, Taehyung reached under the youngers butt, pulling him up. Jungkook jumped up, wrapping both legs around Tae's hips.

They could both feel the others hardening erection against their bodies.

Taehyung carried Jungkook up the stairs, the boy still holding onto him like a koala.

Once in Kook's room, Taehyung laid Kook on the bed in one fluid motion.

Tae crawled on top of him and went back in for another kiss. His hands sliding up and down Kook's body, reaching his nipples. Taehyung played with the roses pink buds as they started to harden. He pulled out of Kook's mouth and began kissing his chest instead.

He started by placing soft kisses across the other's collar bones. He went back up to his neck, leaving small purple kiss marks and subtle bites. Tae brought his hands up to Kook's head, pulling it towards his own and lunging to Kook's ears, nibbling down softly.

He went back to Jungkook's mouth, having not gotten enough of his sweet taste. A concoction of mint and bananas, as he loved mints but also recently drank a banana milk.

Taehyung's hand began to run over Jungkook's hard cock.

Jungkook moaned, "I want you."

Taehyung couldn't hold back any longer. He reached for Kook's zipper, undoing his pants and ripping them off in one swift motion. Jungkook followed in suit and played with the button of Tae's jeans.

At this point, the only thing that stood between them was their boxers. But that wouldn't be for long.

Tae ran his hands along the others hip, toying with him.

"Mmm please Taehyung. I want it."

"Call me something Kookie. Make me hard." Tae groaned.

"Mm-Taehyungie-mmm-daddy!" He yelped as Tae took hold of his cock. He started running his hand up and down. Slowly getting faster. A rose-tint fell over Jungkook's cheeks, making his face hot, as if it wasn't already on fire.

Jungkook's back shot up, creating an arch of pleasure and he let out another moan, "More daddy. M-more!"

His hands flew to Taehyung's head, gripping his hair and pulling it tight.