Chapter 3 - Lets Clear Things Out for the First Preference

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes after hearing, "But are you sure this is her Blaze? Sticks may be right you know, maybe she can be an impostor" "I know who my Y/N is Amy, but I think the problem is that she might lost all of her memories maybe."

I looked around and realized I was laying on a bed covered by a red silky blanket to keep me warm. I then spotted Blaze talking to a pink hedgehog whom I bet her name's Amy since I heard her mention it and that there was no one else in the room. I tried getting up, making my sound movements turn the two around and saw me awake, "Y/N! Are you feeling ok? You passed out by the lake earlier now you're in my house."

before I answered Blaze's question, I ended up telling her another question I'm curious on,    "B-by the way, why are you calling me Y-YN? My name is Tomoka" the two had confused faces and then I remembered drowning after saving the boy. "Oh right... I died and this is the afterlife" Amy looked at me as if I'm a total mad perso- wait no. Hedgehog. Right. I'm no human anymore. "I think you two should have a conversation together. I gotta go and meet up with the rest telling that you're ok"

 I gotta go and meet up with the rest telling that you're ok"

"Thanks Amy", Said Blaze and looked back at me worriedly. I don't know why but this doesn't seem like the afterlife at all. It looks like I've been reborn in another person's body in this world. "Do you remember anything at all?" Should I tell her? How? She might have sound brokenhearted when she hears this, but I guess the truth is better than a lie. 

"I'm very sorry Blaze, but I guess need to explain this to you" I said with tears in my eyes. I don't care what creature she is, she's so kind and caring for me, since when did I have that in my human days? "I'm afraid I'm not the Y-YN whom y-you know of" she looked shocked with tears in her eyes as well. "Then who are you? Are you someone in my friends body?" I carefully explained to her about all of my past as a human and what happened that made me come to this world. She smiled, "I see, whoever you are seemed to be connected with my friend for some reason, you can still stay and live here until maybe we can find anyone for you in this village." She's like a sister despite I don't have one before..

She then explained who the old Y/N was and I felt bad for her. "But can you do me a favour?" She asked with still teary eyes, "Can you still be named as Y/N and keep living in this world? Please? I want to experience a friendship again with you. You will meet all of my friends like Amy and I promise they will treat you like family, just at least please don't go anywhere!" Blaze cried and I smiled, "Of course and Blaze, it's really nice to meet you. We both hugged tightly.

I guess my first preference was made since I've cleared things out. I don't know what happened to me, but the people from my past including my parents might discover my death. But I hope they will endure the grief and move on like other humans do. I am not Tomoka Itoh anymore and starting today, I will live on the name Y/N as a Hedgehog. This is just the beginning of a new life and adventure. There then will be the next preference I should make later.