Chapter 6

Neil continues was crying then himself composed him and told others he is going to police station and left from there.

He reached there ask dd about the accident spot.

Neil : dd, any information who was behind this.

Dd: sir we had that meher was crossing road suddenly a car came and hit her.

Neil : but this doesn't look like it's was just accident.

Same time Avni comes to police station and goes to Neil cabin.

Avni : you are right Neil. This can't be accident but it's looked like someone planed to harm meher or something is there which are not able to get.

Dd: yes ma'am I think you right

Neil : as far as I know I think this surely done by mr sihna but I don't get one thing how they found out about my family and what he going to achieve after harming my family member.

Avni : I think we have to give tight security to our family as it can be risked for them and he has every information about us.

Neil : you are right Avni but right now I think you should go to hospital to check.

Trio left to hospital and see everyone.
Neil goes near them ask about meher.

Neil : babe, who is meher. What did doctors said.

Babe : Neil beta. Doctor said meher will conscious after a hour.

Prakesha : puttar. Did you find any information. Why did they attacked meher.

Neil told them about his case and how they attacked meher. After listening everyone was shocked than doctors come.

Doc: patient is now conscious. All of you can get her. Please don't give stress.

Neil : thank you so much doctor.

They all go inside followed by Avni and dd.
Neil goes near meher and crease meher hair and asked.

Neil : how are you feeling now.

Meher : better now

Everyone was glad meher was well.

Neil : meher, why can't you cross road properly? Do you know much worry you Made us.

Meher : I am sorry bahi but I didn't realise when the a car and hit me.

Neil : it's alright now. Don't worry I will find the culprit who did this.
Meher sees Avni and dd

Meher : Avni Di and dd Bhaiya you here.

Avni : yeh and how are you feeling.

Meher : good Di

Babe goes near meher and ask something in ear. She nodded ask her.

Meher: Avni didi. Can you please come to our house after two days. And please don't say no. I know you may be busy but please for me come.

Avni : ok meher I will come but what special one that day.

Babe : Avni beta you come there and you will found out.

Next day meher got discharge and everyone was taking her care very well while Avni and Neil were finding clue about mr shina.

After two days everything was going well. There was no news about mr shina doing something.

Today is the day of swetha birthday which babe and meher planned.

Ok I have planned after one more chapters I will bring Avni and Neil feeling toward others and I will also show confession before bringing negative. Please do tell me how you want confession and next update is Swetha birthday so do you want me to add Neil and avni bit of romance