Chapter 35

Neil was waiting for person whom he supposed to meet when his phone rang. He took his phone out and saw commissioner sir calling him.. he picks the call..

Neil : hello sir.. sir we are trying...

Commissioner: Neil trying.. you guys did awesome job.. we are not that far from exposing mr sihna... well done you both.. I'm proud that I have selected you both for this mission..

Neil was confused and shocked hearing commissioner sir..

Neil : sir. What are you saying? What did I do?

Commissioner: come on Neil don't joke.. I know you are joking right.. and where is avni..

Neil: but sir.. what are you saying? I'm not getting anything.. I mean... what did I and avni  do?

Commissioner: you guy didn't burnt mr sihna warehouse is where he makes drugs and sells  them in markets..

Neil : sir can I talk to your later.. something is fishy here.. bye..

He immediately cuts call and calls someone who have give Neil same information which he revived from commissioner sir.. Neil held his phone one hand and with his other hand he rubs his nape and thought who could destroy and burn mr Sihna warehouse..

Neil : how could his warehouse caught fire.. can it be  possible third person is behind mr sihna but who? Who could be enemy of mr sihna... who will try harm him? But hold on... sir was saying Avni's name too.. does he not know that she isn't with me.. where the hall you are avni? I don't know why but I have feeling person who burnt mr sihna warehouse can it be you... can you.. avni... how will I find out you and who is burnt his warehouse..

He felt someone presence and turned to see the person and gets shocked seeing the person....

Neil : you.. why did you come here?

Person : Neil khanna.. calm down.. the question which you have asked yourself for that I know the answer.. don't you want to know the answer...

Neil : how do you know?do you where she is? And who burnt mr sihna warehouse?...

Person smirks looking at Neil's face..

Person : yes.. I do where she is and also who burnt his warehouse..

Neil : where is she? And who burnt it his warehouse?

Person: have patient Neil khanna... have some patient.. time will tell you everything which you want to know..

Neil made annoyed face and lifts his hand to punch the person before that the person held his hand and pushed it away..

Person : don't cross your limits Neil khanna..follow me now..

Neil was going to say a word when the person starts walking off..

While other side..

Avni was hiding behind big tree with her hoodie on.. her face was covered while she was holding her gun.. avni was waiting for right to enter inside the house .. she looks at the entrance and saw security at the front.. she  knew entering main way wasn't  safe... she look around and saw way which leads back way to the entrance of the mansion.. she looks at main entrance and saw them moving there and there.. avni taking this opportunity secretly starts walking up to back side of the mansion.

She saw the window open and smirks.. she kept the gun in her pocket and jumped over the window and looks around and saw no one.. she immediately hid behind the pillar hearing voices .. she peeped out and saw two men's walking to a particular room.. she stood there and observed both men's..