Chapter 54

At Metha mansion Neela walks to Avni's room and saw her sleeping. Neela smiling moves to bed and sat beside avni.

Neela caressingly Avni's hair calls her name out.

Neela : bacha...bacha wake up..

Avni stirred in sleep and opens her eyes lightly. She adjusts the lightness of the room and stares at Neela .

Avni : good morning maa!

Neela chuckles and kissed her forehead.

Neela : bacha it's evening.. wake up..

Avni in jerk sat up and looks at Neela who made avni lay down with avni in her lap.

Neela : yes bacha it's evening and also your mendhi. Fresh up then get ready. Your cousins will come and help you.

Avni : maa.. I'll miss you all so much.. I don't want to leave you all.. can't I stay with you forever..

Neela : my bacha isn't going anywhere.. she is only here with us. Bacha you're getting married soon with Neil.. his family is yours.. your family is his.. you're not going away from us getting another family same like Neil is. You will getting additional family bacha.. isn't great to have two mother, father and lovely sisters.. and mostly husband who will be your pillar in all odds. I know bacha you're sad thinking about us.. bacha even I left my family to join this family.. and I'm very happy here. You will understand this very soon bacha.. don't worry too much all these.. you should remember Neil will be there.. along as you both are together then no hurdles can separate you both.. hmm.. now cheer up.. I don't want anyone saying you're daughter doesn't look happy for her own marriage.

Avni sightly giggles hearing last line from Neela. Neela caressed Avni's cheeks.

Neela : be happy my bacha. Come get up abs fresh up.. function will start 7!

Avni nodded her head and kissing Neela cheek ran to washroom making Neela eyes watery.

Neela : We will miss you bacha!

Neela wiping her tears moves to Avni's closet and took Avni's mendhi function outfit out and kept it on bed.

She left the room once she brought jewellery keeping with the outfit..

Avni freshening up comes out of washroom and didn't find Neela in the room expect her cousins who was gushing over Neil and how lucky avni is to get Neil.. avni felt proud hearing them.

Avni clears her throat and fake glares theme for gushing over her would be husband.

Cousin 1: avni Didi when did you come?

Avni marched to them maintaining the glare.

Avni : when you're gushing over my Neil? I shouldn't be reminding you Neil is mine. Stop gushing over Neil..

Cousin. 2  : what Didi? Can't we even gush over  Neil jiju?  He is so handsome and hot.. I wish I was the girl he was getting married..

Avni gave hard slap back of her head.

Avni : don't you dare... if don't remember then today is my mendhi and  you all are responsible to make more beautiful for my day.. So my dearest cousins if you're done gushing over my would be then please do the honour making me ready.

All the giggles and took avni too dressing table. They made her sit down on the table and looks at avni.

Cousin 2: Didi we will do your make up first then you can change..

Avni nodded her head and left the girls do her make up.

Once Avni's make up was done avni taking her outfit for today went to change.