Epilogue

2 years later.

A loud wail woke up the lady who was in deep sleep. The lady jerkingly opens her eyes and shifted her gaze next to her.. she rubbing her sleepy eyes raising her hands scopes the baby up. She scooping the baby got down the bed and rocked the baby in her arms..

The lady patted the baby head and walked around the room rocking the baby in her arms.. her eyes fell on the clock which showed 12 am in the morning. She sighed and gave all the attention to baby who starts wailing again..

The lady patted the baby face.

Lady : shhhss.. bacha.. stop crying..

The lady sighed and rocking the baby moves to balcony of the room after wrapping shawl around the baby.. she then starts rocking baby in the balcony.. the lady smiles looking down soon as the baby slept again in her arms...

She walks back to room and laid baby on the bed and laid herself down beside the baby. She softly caressed the baby face.. she kissed the baby cheek then looks at another baby of hers who was sleeping peacefully.. she smiles and kissed another baby cheek..

She laid back on bed and closing her eyes slept again.

The lady flicks her eyes open again hearing the loud wailed of her baby who was adamant not to let her mother sleep today. The lady sighing her head and cursing her husband woke up again and scooped the baby in her arms again.

She got down the bed with baby in her arms.. she starts rocking the baby and tried calming the baby down.. she walks around the room whispering words and making funny face but the baby didn't wish to stop wailing.

The lady didn't knew what to do to stop the baby cry..

Lady : bacha.. shsss..stop crying.. see you're my good girl na.. stop crying.. my baby..

Suddenly the door flung opens. The lady turns around with baby who immediately stopped crying as baby eyes fell on the person who opened the door.. the lady smiled and sighed seeing the person front of her.

The person walks in and saw them.

Person : love, why are you still up? Shouldn't you be sleeping? Didn't I tell you not stay awake till late night..

Neil didn't notice baby in Avni's lady as he was staring avni whereas avni muttered some curses for him and angrily stares him making him confuse.

Neil looks at avni then the baby who starts making sounds seeing Neil.. his smile got wider seeing his princess.. he kept his things on the bed and was going to pick her up when avni stops him.

Avni: Neil first go and fresh up then you can touch baby.. go..

Neil : but.. my princess..

Avni: Neil..

Neil stomping his foot and giving sorry look to baby went to fresh up.. meanwhile avni sighed seeing her baby drama. She walks to bed and sat on the bed with baby in her lap. She starts playing with baby..

Avni : naughty girl.. you tried disturbing mamma's sleep because you couldn't sleep without seeing your papa..very bad..

The baby only smiles widely hearing Neil's name.. avni kissed the cheek and looks beside where her another  baby was sleeping sucking thumb in mouth..

Avni : look at your brother.. how peaceful he is sleeping.. and you.

At the same time Neil comes out of washroom after freshening up. He walks to bed and sat opposite avni.. he looks at avni and the baby who was wriggling in Avni's lap seeing Neil.. avni chuckling her behaviour carefully gave the baby to Neil who scooped her in his arms.