Chapter 43

Avni was lying down with her head resting on Neil's chest who was busy staring at sky while playing with Avni's left hand. Avni tilting her head up and looks at Neil looking lost. Avni frowned seeing him looking lost..

Avni : Neil.. Neil..

She not getting response from him shook held his hand making Neil immediately came together earth and looking at her..

Neil : huh!

Avni : Neil! What are you thinking?

Neil: if you don't mind then can I ask you something?

Avni : why would I mind? you can ask me anything you want!

Neil : avni how did you get this ring?  Far as I remember no one in my family knew about this ring expect Meher.. then how did you get it?.. wait up.. hold on.. Meher.. does that mean she gave you this? But how?

Avni smiling looks at him and looks down making him confuse but soon his confusion got cleared as he heard her speaking...

Avni : Meher came to my house and gave me the box.. and when our parents told us to move on and marry someone.. that night I cried and slept.. when I was sleeping you came into my room and confessed your love once again.. once you left I took the box which Meher gave and saw the ring inside. I was shocked to see the ring when I saw note inside.. Meher told me by the note that you brought this ring to propose me but I ruined it.. that day i decided to propose you..

As she completed Neil looks shock..

Neil : does Meher know about this proposal? I mean you proposing me!

Avni : no.. no one knows about this.. I have planned this by myself because I wanted to surprise you.. but Neil you didn't how was it? Did you like my surprise?

Neil pulls her little up and looks at her..

Neil : what did you think? Did I like it or not?

Avni : how supposed I to know? What if you didn't like?

Neil : uff.. madam stop stressing your little brain. If I didn't like it then you wouldn't be laying in my arms.. and you know this best surprise i ever got from you.. I loved your surprise..

Avni : really..

Neil : yes..

Neil looks at her then saw her shivering lightly..

Neil : avni shall we start going home..

Avni : no.. I am liking this way.. stay like us for sometime then we will leave..

Neil : but you're feeling cold..

Avni : I have idea.. you gave me your blazer..

Neil nodded his head and moved Avni's head from his chest and sat down taking blazer off and passing to Avni who took it and wrapped around her body.. Neil again laid down and saw avni adjusting his blazer..

Avni  too laid down and entwined her fingers with Neil's hand looks at the sky. Neil pecking her hair he too looks at her sky. Both of them were gazing at the sky in silent and enjoying being close to each other.

After hour Neil broke the silence and looks down at avni..

Neil : avni.. we should get moving now!

Avni : hmm!

Avni got up followed by Neil.. AvNeil moves to Neil's car.. got settled in car puts their seatbelt on.

Neil starts driving while turning the radio on.. Neil starts humming but immediately jerks the car he heard Avni's sequel.. he immediately looks towards avni and saw looking at particular area.. he followed her gaze and slapped his forehead seeing her looking at ice cream shop...