Chapter 79

In khanna mansion.

swetha walks into Meher room and opens the curtains allowing the sun brightness inside the room. Swetha then walks to bed where Meher is still sleeping hugging her duvet.

Swetha turns the alarm off which was snoozing singe very long time but didn't reach to Meher's ears yet.

Swetha shook her head and sat beside Meher. She pulls the duvet over Meher face.

Swetha : Meher.. wake up.. you will be late picking Neil up..

Soon as Neil's name echoed into Meher ears. She jerkingly opens her eyes and sat up. She look at swetha before climbing down the bed and running into washroom.

Swetha chuckles at Meher and getting up neats the bed.

Swetha : get ready and come out quickly.

Swetha then walks out it the room. She moves to kitchen and starts preparing breakfast for everyone. Meanwhile bebe walks inside the kitchen and saw swetha.

Bebe : good morning swetha. Did sunny woke up?

Swetha : good morning bebe, yes Prakash ji getting ready. He would be downstairs shortly.

Bebe nodding her head fills glass of water and gulps it down. Bebe after drinking water helped swetha making the breakfast..

Swetha washed her hand and walks out of kitchen as she heard Meher yelling..

Swetha : Meher why are you yelling?

Meher : mom... I can't find my red dress. Did you wash it?

Swetha : Meher pick any dress.. why only red?

Meher : mom that's my favourite.. where is my red dress?

Swetha : it must be in your cupboard.. quick it there.

Meher : I can't find it mom... please help me..

Swetha nodding her head followed Meher.. swetha finding the dress thrust in Meher hand and glares her.

Swetha : it was front of your eyes but still you couldn't find it. What should i do with you?

Meher : mom stop shouting.. You can scold me later but now I need to get ready..

Meher rushed to washroom leaving swetha angry.. swetha slapping her forehead left the room.

Meher and Prakash was ready to pick AvNeil up from the airport who were coming back from their honeymoon after a month.. Meher was excited to meet them.. she missed them.

Meher : dad let's leave now.. we will get late..

Prakash : Meher we are leaving.. at me finish my food first..

Meher taps her foot on the ground looking at Prakash who was trying to complete his breakfast quickly... swetha and Bebe giggles seeing Meher being so impatient to see AvNeil.

Prakash washed his hand and looks at Meher who was giving look and showing him the time.

Prakash: Meher we are not going to be late.

Meher : really dad..

Prakash nodded his head and bidding bye to swetha and Bebe walks out of the mansion with Meher.

They settled in the car and Prakash drove to airport.

Prakash and Meher leans to the car and waits for AvNeil to come out.. they were roaming their eyes around when Meher noticing Avni ran to her away leaving Prakash alone there..