Chapter 31

Neil was driving to Avni's hotel after meeting ranveer.. he wanted to spend some times with avni to which he decided to meet avni up... avni wasn't aware of his visit while Neil was smiling thinking he will spend his time with avni..

Neil stops in middle of road and saw ice cream shop.. he smiled thinking Avni would love if she sees ice cream.. Neil get out of his car locking his car and walks inside the shop..

He ordered his one of his favourite flavour of ice cream and paid the money to shopkeeper.. Neil went back to his car and starts driving to Avni's hotel..

While other side where Juhi was kept in room with tied with ropes.. she was staring at the ceiling when door flung open... she lifts her gaze to and saw the same men's which she has been seeing past the days she has been kidnapped..

She looks at them and saw them walking while smirking at her.. she felt breaking that smirk off their faces.. they came close to her and looked at her..

Man 1: hello acp! Are you enjoying here?

Juhi looks at him thinking what the hell he is asking.

Juhi pov: who ask question like this are you enjoying being here... stupid don't you know who would love staying here.. god give him some brains.. at least I have some brain unliked him.. when I'll escape from this place.. what enemy does he have with me... but wait why he calls me acp.. when did I become acp... oh fuck.. he means avni.. because of that Avni I'm stuck here... why me?

Her thoughts were disturbed by the same man..

Man 1: are you thinking how to escape? Hawww how could you do that... miss acp you won't be able to escape till our boss let you go..

He smirked making her confuse but she quickly hid her confused face and looks at them..

Juhi :  why did you kidnapped me?

Both men's looks at her and starts leaving at her..

Man 2 : haha.. you really think you can tricks us... not possible. We are smart enough than you miss acp...

Juhi was over the top only hearing smart.. at least someone thought she was smart person.. she smiled brightly making men's confuse bit they shrugged off and left the  room leaving Juhi lost in her thoughts...

Juhi povs : oh god did listen.. they called me smart.. I knew it I was born to be smart but knew agreed to me.. think you god keeping me here.. at least I know how smart I am..

As she thanking god making her realise her smartness while god was thinking what dumbest person she was..

Outside of Avni's hotel Neil parked his car and walked inside with ice cream holding in his hand.. he moves to straight to Avni's room and knocked..

He was being so impatient kept knocking making inside person irritated....

Neil was smiling but soon as the door opens his smile vanished into frown and angrily stared at the person who opened the door..

Neil povs : did I knocked wrong room... oh shit.. but what is he doing here.. in same hotel as my avni... why he is following my avni... he has to be villain in my love story..

Neil came back to reality as he felt shook.. he saw the person who smirked at him..

Person : hello officer Neil khanna? How are you doing?