Chapter 68

Silence overpowering in khanna mansion, only little sobs being heard in the mansion along with footsteps moving there to there..

Swetha cried staring the main entrance and Bebe tried consoling swetha. Prakash walks back to forward. Prakash worriedly glances at the ladies then back at the door.

Prakash kept glancing at the main door and walking forward.. Prakash stops walking as he heard Neil's voice.

He turns around and saw Neil rushing inside the mansion and behind him avni and dd ran.

Neil : dad!

Prakash : Neil.. Meher. She didn't come home yet. I called all of her friends but she isn't with them.

Neil : dad calm down please. Come with me.

Neil took Prakash in hall and made him sit beside Bebe and swetha.

Neil bends down on his knees holding swetha hands in his. He looks at her.

Swetha : Neil.. where could Meher go? I shouldn't have forced to go college. It's all my fault.. she didn't want to go but I forced her.. Neil find my daughter.. where could she go?

Avni was silent Spector in mansion as she knows where Meher was. All thanks to her stupid husband who didn't use his brain once again.

Neil : mom.. listen to me... Meher is safe.. nothing has  happened to her mom.. mom, dad, Bebe I have hid something from you.

Bebe, swetha and Prakash looks at Neil.

Prakash: Neil what are you saying?

Neil : dad.. I'm very sorry but Meher....

Bebe : Meher what Neil? What happened to Meher? Where is she?

Neil : Bebe actually I know where she is.. I know where Meher is.. It was my plan to send Meher where human trafficking takes place.. I'm sorry Bebe..

Thud was welcomed cross Neil face. Neil palmed his cheek and looks at Prakash who slapped him. Bebe and swetha eyes widen open.. dd and avni shockingly looks at Prakash who was angry with Neil.

Prakash: Neil why did you push her there? Why? How can you do that to your sister? How can you risk her life? Neil I don't care what made you sending Meher there but I want my daughter safely back home.

Neil palming his cheek got up and looks at Prakash.

Neil : dad please listen to me at least... did you really think I would send Meher there without having any backup plan.  Dad you have to trust me.. I won't let them harm Meher.. Meher is my sister too. She is my sister and knows how to protect herself.. in fact I have full faith on my sister.. she won't disappoint me.. I know.

Swetha : Neil.. why are risking her life? Why you send her Neil? I want Meher to be safe Neil.. please bring her back. Please.

Neil : mom please calm down.. trust me. Meher will come back home safely. I promise you mom.. they won't be able to harm Meher. It's time to show who is Meher Khanna to world.

Prakash looks at Neil soft his eyes. He traced Neil's left cheek which had Prakash printed fingers marks. Prakash caressed lightly making Neil hiss lightly.

Prakash: I'm sorry Neil.. I shouldn't have slapped you. I'm sorry Neil. Forgive me please.

Neil : no dad. Please don't say sorry.. I should have warned you guys about the plan. If I did that they you guys won't be worried for Meher. I'm sorry dad.

Prakash: no Neil I'm sorry... sorry.. I should have understood you but instead I raised my hand at you. I'm sorry Neil.

Neil :dad please! Don't say sorry! Mom Bebe.. I'll make sure ragu pandit gets his punishment. I promise you all Meher will be back home within week.  I won't disappoint nor my sister wiki disappoint me.