Chapter 28

Mr sihna was sitting on chair and crossing his legs.. he was smoking and looking at particular place... two men's was standing behind him and watching mr sihna..

One of them spoke gaining his attention..

Men : boss how long are we going to keep her?

Mr sihna stops smoking and turned around looking at his men's..

Mr sihna : longs as Neil Khanna himself doesn't come here?

He the time and stood up and gave some instructions to his men's..

Mr sihna: I have to leave now.. but keep eyes on her.. she is every smart. She will try yo escape..

Men 2: she won't be able to escape from here..

Mr sihna : she better not or you know what I can do to you both..

Men's nods and mr sihna took his leave from there while both men's look at each other and moved out of the room and locked it trio outside..

While other side Neil leaving Avni's hotel came to his hotel room and was sitting in balcony and trying up call someone..

He finally got the call connected..

Neil : hello!

Caller : hello Neil!

Neil : hello Neela aunty..

Yes it was Neela maa who he was trying to call.

Neela : yes Neil..sorry I couldn't pick your call minute back as I was busy..

Neil : it's fine aunty.. I called you to inform that I'm fine.. I have reached safely here.

Neela : that's good to hear.. did you speak to avni?

Neil : yes I did aunty.. she is fine too..

Neela : when are you both coming back then?

Neil : the mission has just started.. once the mission is ended then we will come back to Mumbai.. and Anutie don't tell anyone about me being here.. my family knows I'm out of Mumbai but they are not aware of me being with avni... i don't want to make them worry.. you only know about this mission..

Neela : I won't reveal your plan to anyone.. Neil I'll call you later.. I have to cook..

Neil : okay aunty.. bye..

Neela : bye..

Neil ended call and looks at his phone. He saw its evening.. he then thought to take nap he picks Avni up.. he closed his eyes and slept immediately sitting in balcony..

While other side..

Avni was waiting for someone when she heard name called out. She turns around and saw the person walking to her with smile... she smiled lightly and stared at the person..

Avni waits for the person to come near her.. as soon as both were standing front each other they engulfed in hug and smiled  brightly in hug..

Avni : I missed you so much...

The person smiled and broke the hug and pecked her forehead..

Person : I missed you too... but avni why you called me here? I mean...

Avni: calm down vidyut... I called you here for reason...

Vidyut : what could be that reason? This urgently you called me.. you know I was ready to propose Juhi but you called me saying it's emergency...

Avni : I'll tell you everything in detail.. first listen to me..

Vidyut kept his mouth shut. And carefully listened to avni who was telling him everything what happened after Neil being shot by mr sihna men's... vidyut hearing all this was shocked...