Chapter 69

At police station Avneil and the person were seated in Neil's cabin and was waiting for dd and suhneria to come.

Soon dd and suhneria comes into  cabin and looks at AvNeil.

Avni : dd and suhneria thank you being careful there.

Dd : Bhabhi you don't need to thank us.. and I also noticed something about the place.

Neil : what is that dd?

Dd : there is many hideout inside the  mansion.. like it's underground place where it could be possible those girls might be there..

Neil looks at avni who was thinking something.

Avni : good dd! I'm glad you  noticed that too. Did you give the idol to Meher?

Dd : yes Bhabhi!

Neil : get connected in my cabin.

Dd nodding his head went out and soon comes back with machine. He kept it in Neil's desk. He attached the wire and turns the machine on. Dd increased the volume up..

They all looked at each other before turning to machine as they heard voice.

Other side Meher thought how to convey her message to Neil or avni when the door flung open. She turns around and saw the person who pushed her inside the room.

Meher: what are you doing here?

The person giggles and comes inside.

Person : how does it feel to be here?

Meher give him look but he passed his weird look back to her.

Person : I must Neil Khanna is smart but how long will it last for?

Meher : don't you dare to say a word against my Bhai?

Person made aww face at her.

Person : oh really! You love your brother a lot, right! But unfortunately your brother doesn't love you.. I mean who will send their sister into this hell where is no way going back to real world. How could he be so foolish not to protect you?

He giggles making Meher clench her hand tightly not wanting to punch him. She has learnt how to defence herself.. all thanks to Neil Khanan who has taught Meher who to protect herself when it's needed.

He held her hand and took her out of the room.

Meanwhile in police station everyone heard what was said other side. Neil had clenched his fist tightly and his eyes boiled with angry.

Neil : how dare he to talk to Meher like this?

Avni : we have to execute our next step very soon but before that we need to know who is boss of human trafficking? Could it be ragu?

All of them looks at avni who was thinking about the person's words.

Neil and avni was still in Neil cabin and thinking about Meher and the person conversations when they heard something which shocked them to core. They couldn't believe what Meher just told them..

They looked at each other before avni picking her phone up and dialling someone's number.

Avni ended the call and looks at Neil.

Neil : you were right.. I still can't believe.

Avni : you have to believe it Neil. It's truth.. Meher can't lie.. she said whatever she saw there.. now it's right to show them what police can do.. call dd and tell him to come here quickly.