Chapter 3

Scene starting with Neil being in police station then he was told that he could leave so he decide to visit metha family.
He calls prakesha and tell him about he got free.

Neil - hello dad I am going to after one hour to metha house because I just leave.

Prakesha - ok beta and we tell that you are coming too.

Neil - ok dad
He cuts call then meher ask who call was it

Meher - dad who is it

Prakesha - it's was Neil and he is coming too.
Everyone get happy hearing that Neil is coming too.
Soon they reach to Metha house and knocked the door than beautiful lady opened the door.

Neela welcomes them and hugs them.
They comes inside at the same to Avni also comes but doesn't see meher. Then neela neela tells her to get ready, she nodded and went upstairs.

While downstairs everyone was talking then Avni comes and goes to them and takes their blessing then sees meher their. They both shocked at each other

Avni - meher you here. Wait a minute you name is meher Kahanna and your brother Neil Khanna right

Meher - yeah it's is but how come you here.

Avni - this is my house and you are special guest.

Then neela said

Neela ma - Avni you know meher but how did you meet her and how you know about her brother.

Avni - maa actually she came to my office and I met her there. And naa I don't know her brother and I know only his name by colleague and his colleagues as we share information with other about case.

Neela ma - oh ok that mean you never met him.

Avni -yeah I haven't met him but I am going to meet him Tomrrow as there is meeting with commissioner Sir. So I might see him.
Avni get call and she leaves from there while metha and Khanna have talk. Then Neil comes outside of house and knock.

Neela goes to open and see Neil and takes her blessing then neela takes him inside and he greeted everyone then he goes to near meher and sits there.

Neela ma - comes let's have dinner now.

Everyone moves toward dining table then neela tells Avni to come.
Everyone was dinner then Avni comes there see everyone having dinner but she doesn't notice Neil .

Avni - maa what have you made

Neela ma - your favourite

Avni - maa ok can you please send to my room and I will have it later.

Ashish - princess why later have it now with us and there is someone here to meet you.

Avni - dad ok but who is that who wants to meet that late.

Then Neil lifts his head to see who that person was because she was facing back.

Ashish - meet Neil Khanna

Avni looks at Neil and she gots shocked to see her boss at her home.
They both stared at each other then Neil spoke.

Neil - hi I am officer Neil Khanna.
Avni was still lost. Then she composed herself and spoke

Avni - hello [ she wasn't sure what she should call him]

Neela ma - Avni have your food then you can you.

Avni sits down and starting having food while Neil get call from dd.

Neil - hello dd what happened

Dd- sir Tomrrow is meeting with commissioner sir and acp ma'am is also coming.

Neil- what dd

Everyone looked at Neil. He assured everyone to continue with dinner.

Dd- sir I forward you information about the ma'am and the case.

Neil - okay dd
He cut the call

Babe - Neil what happened why did you shouted that sudden and what did dd say.

Neil - Bebe it's was about new case and the meeting with Acp ma'am.

Babe - but why you look tensed

Neil - babe it's is going to be first time I am going to meet her.
Babe was going to say then meher spoke.

Meher - bahi you don't need to worry because acp ma'am is here sitting with us.

Neil - what you mean meher

Neela ma - yes Neil who you are looking for she is her. Ok let tell you everything.

Neela told everything about how Khanna and metha family knew but kids didn't knew and also Neil found out who is acp ma'am.
Neil was shocked to see Avni as acp ma,am.

After finish dinner neela ma decided to make Avni and Neil talk about each other then Avni took Neil to her room.
They entered but it's was awkward between them then Neil spoke.

Neil - sorry I am ma'am I didn't knew about you and I am very sorry what I said downstairs. Actually I was nervous about meeting and plus I heard you are coming which made me more nervous.

Avni - it's Ok sir I understand what you felt.

Neil - ma'am can you please don't call sir and you call Neil.

Avni - ok Neil but you also don't call me ma'am and my name is Avni.

Neil - ok Avni and shall we go as there is meeting about new case.

Avni - yeah lets go.

They both go down and after one hours Khanna leaves to their home and here everyone went to sleep and in Khanna house everyone reached home and went to sleep while Neil was thinking about avni. And he slept while thinking about her.

Sorry for late update as I was busy and I know it's boring meeting of them