Chapter 26

Next morning Neil wake up yawing and covering his mouth.. he then took his phone and saw the time.. seeing the time he remembered today he had to avni.. as Avni's name crossed his head he lightly blushed remembering last night... his confessed his love to her... he felt his cheek turning red.. but soon he frowning thinking what if avni doesn't love him back..

Just mere thought of avni not loving him back broke his heart but he knew this was going to happen.. he composed and got down bed and walks to washroom..

Neil after getting ready decided to meet up.. he took his phone and messaged dd.. he then walks out of his room and went to out of hotel...

While In Avni's hotel avni was sleeping peacefully thinking about dream where she was dreaming about her Neil.. she was smiling in her sleep when she heard knock..

The continuous knock broke Avni's sleep.. she sat on bed and rubs her eyes and blushed remembering her dream..

Avni : oh god.. avni how can you dream of Neil kissing you... this boy really drives me crazy... but who dare to break my dream... I won't leave this person..

She huffed and got down bed. She walks to door while still thinking about her dream.. she opens the door and lashed at the person without thinking anything...

Avni : how dare you?

She was still sleepy and lost in Neil's dream she was looking down.. she snapped her head as she heard his voice.. shock all over her face... she thought she is dreaming... she step close to him and touched his face... making him confuse...

Avni : this isn't my dream... right..

She traced his face making him annoyed as he doesn't like anyone touching his face.. before Avni could move her fingers to his lips.. Neil held her shoulder and pulled themselves in room and pushed door behind them with his leg... he then looks at Avni who was smirking looking at him... he made face thinking why she is smirking looking at him...

Neil: why you smirking?

But he got another shock.. he saw her leaning to his lips.. Neil got horrified and pushed her away from him... he confessed his love but doesn't mean he will let her kiss him...

As he pushed avni... avni fall on butt and closed her eyes in pain... she opens her eyes and looks at the source who pushed her... she got shocked seeing Neil in her room.. she immediately stood up and moves back to bed.. she jumps on her bed covered herself..

Avni : what.... are... you... doing.. here...

Neil : really.. you asking what am I doing here?

Avni : excuse me Neil khanna how I supposed to know what are you doing here? That in my room...

Neil: avni what the hell are you saying?

Avni : Neil why you here? You...

Neil : shall I tell you what you doing while ago?

Avni gulps saliva thinking what she does then strikes her head... she looks at him and saw him smirking at her..

Avni : why you smirking?

Neil : why should I tell you? But you know while ago someone was very.........

Avni : very.....

Neil : verryyyyyy.......

Avni : verrryyyyy....

Neil : very romantic......

Avni : very romantic...... what.... who is romantic here?