Chapter 5: Is Anything Going To Go Right?

I do not own any of the characters in Teen Wolf such as Derek,Scott, Peter, Laura, Stiles, Allison, etc, but at the moment my only one I do own is Jessie Bishop she is someone I made up myself. I do not own the tv show Teen Wolf I also do not own MTV.  

                                            CHAPTER 5: IS ANYTHING GOING TO GO RIGHT?

Jessie's pov

I recieved another text from Derek 'see you tonight' I smiled and realized I smelt terrible sweat mixed with pine...it was gosh awfull! I shook my head and I heard little tapping noises I looked down to see that there was dirt coming from my hair.."ug really!..." I heard a mummble from outside my door and I heard my name "Jessie can you please come out we need to talk." My dad said I ran over to the door and locked it in fear that my dad woud hurt me again I backed away from the door and I heard him hit it...again...and again harder and harder. "Damnit Jessie!! You have to come out sometime soon! I know you will." I heard his foot steps get softer and softer until I was unable to hear them.

I sighed in relief and I entered the bathroom and locked that door too just in case he broke my bedroom door. I undressed and got into my shower looking at the shower floor and saw dirt and grim all around me. I grumbled in disgust and continued to clean myself off then I heard another knock on my door "Not the time dad, kinda busy!'' I heard him huff and his stomping went away once again. After I was clean and now I smelt like raspberries I smiled and walked into my room and I grabbed a loose t-shirt and a pair of comfortable shorts and a pair of underwear. I quickley changed and I saw the time 4:45. I grabbed a hair tye and put my hair up in a messy bun. I unlocked the door and I looked around and tip toed down stairs to grab my bag to do my homework then I quickley went back upstairs.

As I was just at the top of the stairs I heard my dad say "Wait, Jessie!" he ran after me and he pulled my backpack back and in the process me falling. "Where do you think you're going?!" He said with an angry tone "About to go do homework, now can I go accomplish that?" "NO! You cannot why were you not at school today?!" I  just stared at him inching closer to the ground "Answer ME!!" "I was umm" I was keep on trying to think of a lie then it clicked "I was looking for my half brother! Since you're not going to tell me anytime soon!" He huffed and knelt down to my level and he looked me in the eyes "You know that your half brother...he knows about you...and have you noticed he has not even tried to get in contact with you...you know why...?.." I shook my head "Your pathetic. That is why." He then raised his fist and punched me in the face pain rushed threw my face and neck. He then threw his bottle on the ground it shattered just like the other one did. He kicked me and I fell into the broken glass.

"COME ON YOU COULD AT LEAST THROW A PUNCH YOUR A DISSAPOINTMENT OF A DAUGHTER!! YOU KNOW WHY DO I EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOU I COULD BE USING MONEY THAT I SPEND ON YOU TO GET BEER!!!" I sat there in silence and saddness and I felt my eyes starting to tear up. And I finally lashed out in anger and sadness. "WHY WOULD YOU TAKE CARE OF ME UM WELL I'M YOU DAUGHTER!! AND YOU DRINK TO MUCH AND YOU SAY THAT I'M LAZY YOU'RE THE ONE THAT IS LAZY AND YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING A WHOLE LOT MORE BEER SINCE WE GOT HERE!! YOU ARE NOT THE DAD YOU USED TO BE! YOU'RE A MONSTER!!" He looked at me with eyes like I have never seen before. He slapped me and I tried to hit back, but he was too fast so he just doddged it and slammed my head into the wall I fell to the ground and he had kicked me legs. He then spit on the ground next to me and walked away. 

I crawled into my bedroom and closed the door and locked it I sat on the floor and I started to talk to myself  "Will it ever change go back the way when mom was here. Will that monster who used to be my dad stop beating me? What is the point in living not like my dad would care and I just met Derek he wouldn't miss me too much, right. My half brother probably doesn't give a shit about me and I have no where to go to be happy." I tried to sit up, but I couldn't I made my way over to my bed side and I picked up the phone and dialed the number that came to my head, Dereks.