Chapter 12: Death

(Picture of Allison Argent season 1 :) enjoy!!)

   CHAPTER 12: DEATH

Jessie's pov

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times and looked around and I noticed, Derek wasn't next to me anymore. In fact he wasn't even in my room he must of left. I turned my head and looked at my clock and once I did it started going off and I realized...today was Monday...meaning school.

I pressed snooze and my legs swung off my bed and my feet landed on the cold wood floors. I stood up fully and cracked my back and walked into my bathroom to see myself. I looked like a train wreck! Under my eyes was a darker color and my hair....don't get me started with my hair! 

I huffed out and ran my fingers through my hair I turned my water to hot for my shower and I then thought.....where is my dad? I exited my bathroom with the water still running waiting for it to become hot. I entered the hallway and called out "Dad?.....John?!" Nothing just silence I walked into his bedroom and the bed was made, but there was beer cans on the floor and there was also shattered glass on the floor. 

I then looked closer and there was something red at first I thought it was red wine, but I looked again and closer. It wasn't red wine in was blood. I thought well it could be blood he could have of hurt himself I mean he could've cut his hand or something...yeah probably that. I stood back up and at first my ankles were shaky, but I walked it off and went back into my bathroom.

I undressed and hopped into the hot shower. Once I came back out my hair looked better and under my eyes were now looking better. I quickly changed into shorts and a grey crop top it barely showed my stomach so it would be fine to wear to school. I then put on my leather jacket and a pair of converse and walked back into my bathroom and started to brush my teeth. 

My phone vibrated and it was a text from Scott

Scott: Stiles and I are going to pick you up for school.

Jessie: Ok thanks. When are you going to be here?

I walked back over into the bathroom and put on black eyeliner and I heard my phone vibrate again

Scott: Here.

A car horn honked I quickly put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my bag. I hopped down the stairs and out the door to see Stiles jeep with Scott in the passenger seat and Stiles driving. 

Scott got out and pulled back his seat so I could get in I walked over to the car "thanks." Scott just nodded and I got in.

"So how did you sleep?" Stiles asked while breaking the silence. "Umm....fine." 

"I was just asking because you know since the alpha is after you and Scott and-" Scott hit the back of the head and gave him a 'are you stupid?' look I just chuckled, but it stopped once everything came back to me from last night. I just looked down at my hands and Scott just reached over and tapped my shoulder. 

"You ok?" I just nodded my head and Stiles pulled up to the school and once Scott pulled back the seat I darted into the school not wanting to talk anymore of the alpha.

I walked slower and I walked over to my locker and unlocked it pulling out books that I needed for my next class. I walked through the halls and it felt as if everyone was looking at me and staring I looked at my outfit, but I didn't see anything like a tag that I didn't pull off. But there was nothing. I walked into my classroom and the teacher was writing some stuff on the board and a few students were sitting down.

I walked to the back of the class and sat down. After about 8 mins people started to come into the classroom and the bell rang. The teacher was talking and I was really not paying attention I was like in a trance and I then heard talking, but I wasn't the class it was the alpha.