Chapter 9: Deaton To The Rescue

I do not own any of the characters in Teen Wolf such as Derek,Scott, Peter, Laura, Stiles, Allison, etc, but at the moment my only one I do own is Jessie Bishop she is someone I made up myself. I do not own the tv show Teen Wolf I also do not own MTV.                               

The title is well Deaton has like the answers to everything he needs a little credit and also picture to the side Scott (big brother) 

                                CHAPTER 9: DEATON TO THE RESCUE 

Derek's pov

I had looked down at my phone to see it was Jessie. I sighed in relief I thought she would never forgive me anytime soon! I clicked the green phone and I spoke first before she could. "Hey Jessie I know I'm sorry for starting the fight, but we need to talk about you know the thing." I heard silence at first until I expected to hear Jessie's voice, but instead it was Scott's voice. I was about to ask Scott why he was using Jessie's phone until he spoke before me.

"Hey Derek meet me at my house something is up with Jessie.'' He then hung up and the first thing that popped into my mind the alpha. I felt my heart rate begin to rise and I ran down my stairs. I ran out my door and into my car. I started the engine and I heard it roar I quickley drove out of the woods to Scott's house. I arrived at his house in about 5 mins because I was speeding.

I slammed my door shut and I felt anger rush over me I also felt my head it hurt. Probably Jessie hit her head or something. I shook it off and walked up to the front door. I turned the knob to find it locked I then knocked with my fist and nothing. I gave up and walked to the side of the house and looked up at Scott's window and I climbed up and jumped into his window. I looked around to see no one I ran down the stairs and Jessie was lying down on a couch with Stiles holding a wash cloth to her forehead. 

I ran over to her and pushed Stiles out of the way not caring about him at the moment. I then heard foot steps and I looked up to see Scott. I growled at him and yelled "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I grabbed him by his throat and he coughed out "I-didn't do-anything to her." I heard his heart beat it was fast, but probably because I was choking him. I let him down "What happened to her?" I asked while trying to keep my cool.

He spoke "She was about to bowl and then she stopped and looked around like someone was talking to her. Then her heart beat started to beat fast and then she started to look at us and she looked really freaked out then she fell and I guess while she was looking around she dialed your number. Possibly to tell you something, but then she fell and then we brought her here." I thought over of what Scott had just said "The words like someone was talking to her....the alpha." "The what?" Scott asked.

"The alpha" I repeated I quickley pulled out my phone and dialed Deaton's number. It took about 4 rings until he picked up "What can I do for you today, Derek?" He asked "I need help. Can I bring someone." "Um sure. Come on down now." I hung up and walked back over to Jessie and picked up her body. Her heart beat was slow...a bit too slow. "Where are we going, Derek?" "Just follow me." I walked over to my car and put Jessie in the back seat. I then saw dumb and dumber (Scott and Stiles) walk over to dumbers jeep and get in. 

I walked over to the drivers side and got in. I drove to the vet clinic at a deacent speed and I got out and I saw Deaton turning the sign to closed he nodded at me. At grabbed Jessie and we walked inside "Bring her in her. Put her on the metal table." I then heard a bell jingle I knew it was Scott and Stiles. Deaton yelled "Back here." I heard there foot steps they came in asking all these questions they were speaking too fast for either Deaton or I to understand. I growled loudly and that made them shut up thankfully.