Chapter 16: Poor Derek

CHAPTER 16: POOR DEREK

Derek's pov

I didn't know where I was going I just wanted to get away from everything from that situation. I mean why did I say that, it was true, yes, but no. But I was! What am I thinking??!! Jessie is my mate I shouldn't be leaving her, but of what she said. How could she say that?!

I just need to blow off steam. Could go to the gym or go to my house and destroy some stuff......I think I might go to the gym. I continued to drive while rubbing my left temple with my other hand on the steering wheel. I just couldn't get my head wrapped around the fight. I mean yeah it felt good to get all my anger out and Jessie was the one who started it all so why should I feel bad?

I growled in frustration and I soon saw the lights of Golds Gym glowing yellow and orange lighting all the other stores around it.

I parked and looked to the side and saw the dent in the head board and all the memories flooded my mind of Laura to meeting Jessie.

"I think something is wrong with my phone?"

I spoke just about as Jessie was about to leave.

"Oh let me see I know a few things about them." Jessie spoke some what concerned.

"Well the thing is.....I don't have your number in it." I said while shrugging and giving her puppy eyes.

She chuckled and ran her hand through her hair as if she was trying to decide if she should give in or not. She them shook her head and it was as if she was asking if she was going to regret this, but then she grabbed my phone out of my hands and she typed in her number and with that she left me waiting for a bye or anything, but nothing.

As she walked away she was swaying her hips knowing that I was watching her. As she reached her door she turned back to me and smiled and walked into the house.

From my daydreaming I didn't realize I was slowly drifting forward, but then I hit my head on the steering wheel surprisingly hard.

"God damnit." I mumbled to myself I rubbed my forehead and I felt a slight headache catch on, but then disappearing from healing process. I then opened up my door and stepped out and slammed the door shut and opened the back grabbing my draw string bag with all the stuff I needed.

I shut the door and locked it as I was walking away. I pushed open the gym doors and walked in and I only a few people inside thankfully. I hated it when a lot of people were in there for 2 reasons. One because it would be too crowded to do anything. Then two is that I just hated people.

I walked down the hall passing different machines and I made a turn to the Men's Locker Room and went to my locker (I know sounds like a locker room in high school) and opened in putting my bag in while changing into proper workout clothes.

I walked back out and started my workout which was first lifting weights.

After about 30 mins of lifting weights I looked around to see everyone was gone. And I mean everyone. I looked at the watch on my wrist and I noticed that the gym would close in 15 mins.

I wouldn't have anymore time to work out so I slowly sat up and moved my head to the left hearing my neck crack and then I moved to the right doing the same. I stood up and I didn't feel better at all.

I felt anger and frustration and worse than when I came here in the first place to blow off steam. I went into the locker room and changed back and I left without another word and I got into my car driving back home.

When I did I slammed the door shut and ran inside and started to destory anything and everything that was in my way. From walls to cabinets to bookshelfs. I punched down walls and kicked them down not feeling anything, but anger. I rocked the bookshelf foward easily and it fell crashing to the ground in pieces.

I kicked them around and I screamed with anger and I punched the ground and the wood pieces flew everywhere and some pieces fell to the ground around my fist.

I soon came back into real life and looked around at everything. Everything was broken just like my life is broken.

AUTHORS NOTE:

OKAY so sorry you guys that this chapter is short and bad I just wanted to let you know what Derek is thinking he is kinda going through metal breakdown so yeha. But also this was typed on my phone so yeah sorry :/ I will make the next chapter better and filled with more detail!!! (It will be in Jessie's pov)

Byeeee Love you all!!!

-LunaHaleLover32