Chapter 10: The Game Plan

I do not own any of the characters in Teen Wolf such as Derek,Scott, Peter, Laura, Stiles, Allison, etc, but at the moment my only one I do own is Jessie Bishop she is someone I made up myself. I do not own the tv show Teen Wolf I also do not own MTV. 

Video listen to it when Derek and Jessie are talking in his car and photo of STILES!!! :) 

                                                                CHAPTER 10: THE GAME PLAN

Jessie's pov

I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night after my nighmare about the alpha it seemed like an older man I could almost see his face, but I didn't want to look up to see the red eyes that would haunt me forever. I kept on looking up wating for Derek to wake up since his arm was around me and I couldn't remove myself from his grip. 

I slowly started to close my eyes, but then I heard Derek say something I ignored it and I tried to go back asleep until he mummbled again. It was like he was having a nightmare so I started to shove him a bit to wake up, but he wouldn't awake. "Derek wake up. Derek?" He groaned and spoke in his sleep "No don't! Don't hurt her! No Jessie! RUN GO!!" He was yelling I felt my heart race and I hit him again, but he started to shake.

"Derek!" I slapped him and his eyes shot open and he was sweating and he grabbed me by my shoulders and pinned me down to his floor with a 'thump!' "DEREK! WHAT THE HELL?!!?" I yelled at him. He shook his head and looked at me and got up off me. "I- I'm- I'm so so so sorry, Jessie I just thought you were the-" "Alpha." I finished the sentance for him. He nodded his head and looked down at me and he reached out his hand for me. I grabbed it and he brought me back up. 

"He is getting to both of us he is messing with both of your heads." "You had a nightmare too, Jessie?" I nodded my head "What if I don't go tonight? What if he kills you or Scott or Stiles?" I asked with my voice trembling with fear. Derek just walked up to me and hugged me tight and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry, Jessie he isn't going to kill me or Scott or Stiles. Everything is going to be ok." I just hugged him tighter for all I know it could be the last time I hug, Derek. 

He broke the moment and pulled away. "We have to go to Scott's house soon. Go get ready. You can take a shower I will make some breakfast." I just nodded and he grabbed my chin "Don't worry, Jessie we will figure everything out and things will go back to how they were before." I just put on a fake smile and turned away and walked into his bathroom.

I knew if I didn't go tonight someone I knew or that I loved or that I cared for he would be killed. And I couldn't deal with another death after of what happened to my mother. And to make everything worse she was attacked by an animal, but now that I think of it, it could of been a werewolf, but why would someone want to kill my mom she never did anything to hurt anyone. 

I just ran my hands through my hair and sighed. I turned around and I saw the shower I knew I needed to just get my mind off of everything and a shower would do exactly that. I walked over and I turned the water to hot and I looked under the cabinet to reveal a towl, thankfully. I put it on the door handle and I undressed and I hopped into the shower. I jumped once the water hit me it was freezing cold. I looked at the handle and saw that I had it on cold I turned it to hot and waited till it heated up. 

Derek's pov 

I walked downstairs not caring I didn't have a shirt on or pants I was still hot and sweaty from my nightmare. I walked into the kitchen and I looked in the cabinets and I saw some pancake mix I grabbed it and I put it in a bowl and started to mix together the ingredients. I then heard the water starting to run and I thought I wonder what- No! Bad Derek don't think about her in the shower the water running down her body-NO! Derek don't. Yes, No, Yes, No. I blinked my eyes a couple times and I shook my head and continued to make pancakes.