Chapter 4: Nightmare Come True

CHAPTER 4: NIGHMARE COME TRUE

Jessie's pov

I unlocked my home door to come to see my dad sitting down and I heard something crunch I looked down to see all around me beer cans. "Dad?....you ok?"

He stood up and turned around to face me "Where the hell have you been?!"

"Well...it was not my fau-"

"Just expain the damn thing to me of what happened and stop saying umm, well it makes you sound stupid!"

"Ok this kid took my motorcycle cause he got my keys out of my bag. I'm sorry dad it wasn't my fault also I think you shoud sit down." He looked at me with wide eyes

"YOUR MOTORCYCLE THE ONE I BOUGHT FOR YOU, YOU LOST IT YOU ASSHOLE! YOU ARE LAZY ALL THE TIME IT ANNOYS ME AND DON'T LIE TO ME! AND I WILL NOT BE TAKING A DAMN SEAT!!" He yelled then he threw his beer bottle hitting the wall next to me and shattering while some of it getting into my right side of my face and my right arm.

"Why did you do that?!" I yelled at him

"It was your fault for being late."

-

"What the hell who are you why are you doing this you aren't acting like a dad never since mom ran away!"

"ME? YOU THINK IT WAS ME WHO MADE HER RUN AWAY?!" He yelled

"NO! I didn't say that I was saying that-"

"NO SAVE IT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT OR YOUR PROBLEMS ALSO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY SHE RAN AWAY?...HUH?!"

I stood there shocked and I fianlly spoke up "Why?...why did she run away?" I mummbled loud enough for him to hear.

"WELL IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS CHEATING ON HER YOU HEAR ME I HAD AN AFFAIR!! ALSO YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ELSE? YOU HAVE A HALF BROTHER JUST AS DUMB AND STUPID AND PATHETIC AS YOU!!"

"WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME?! WHO IS IT?! WHO IS MY HALF BROTHER?! TELL ME DAMNIT!!" I screamed at him surprised I had the courage to say that.

He came up to me and slapped me making me fall to the floor he started to kick me while saying "YOU DON'T TALK TO ME IKE THAT YOU WHORE! SHUT UP!!"

-

He finally stopped kicking me and he walked off upstairs with yet another beer. I waited until I couldn't hear his footsteps and I got up slowly I went upstairs to see the clock it was 8:05 I thought I need to get away from here and I really need to go to a party to clear my mind.

I closed and locked my door and I raised my shirt over my head to see brusises all over my sides then I looked at my arm it had some glass in it from the beer bottle and my face only had a couple scraps. I went into my closet and picked out a long shirt to cover my arm.

I wore a thin white tshirt and a black crop top over it then I put on a pair of shorts on and I unlocked my door and looked around the corner to see my father passed out...no not my father nor my dad anymore...a monster. 

I entered the bathroom and took off my makeup from earlier today that was running down my face a bit I wiped it off and I put cover up on my right side of my face and put on black eye liner and a hint of light grey eye shadow. I took a step back and I spoke "Your beautiful."

I smiled and walked down stairs to recieve a text from Scott 'im here' I did'nt need to even text back I just walked to the door to see Scott just about to knock I quickley stepped out so he didn't see all the beer bottles and broken glass.