Chapter 15: Awakening

*ATTENTION: READ AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

                                            CHAPTER 15: AWAKENING

Jade's pov

My eyes fluttered open because I heard growling and other loud noises. I fully opened my eyes to first see Stiles in front of me then I saw Scott and next to Scott....was.....Derek! 

"Wh-what? I thought you were dead??" I said stuttering at first trying to understand of what was going on.

"Well...its a long story, but I'm alive." Derek said while putting his hands in his pockets and waiting for some kind of happy emotion from me, but this couldn't be real?

"This is some kind of dream. I know it is the alpha is just getting into my head just like earlier and he is playing tricks on me I know it! This can't be real I watched as the alpha lifted you up and threw you at the school sign and you weren't moving no noda!" I kept rammbling on and I knew that well it just couldn't be true. Is it??

I looked down at my hands and I did what they did in Alice and Wonderland you know you pinch yourself and you would wake up and all happy happy good good! I then saw watched as Stiles and Scott leave and then it was just Derek and I. 

"This is real isn't it?" I asked Derek. He nodded his head and I smiled and jumped up and hugged him taking in every single thing I could think about. His muslces, his scent, his everything. I missed it all too much to forget. 

"I missed you so much! I thought you were dead and would never return." I sobbed into his shirt he just kissed my head and whispered in my ear "It's okay I'm here now Jessie. I will always be here from now on." He said over and over in my ear until I calmed down.

I looked into his piercing green eyes that were staring back at me. I was lost for words I had no idea what to say and I didn't know if I should tell Derek about the alpha getting in my head.....when was that? Yesterday......two days ago?

I then felt coldness sweep over my body and I noticed that Derek removed his arms from my body. I looked up at him to see he was looking away out the window.

"What's wrong, Derek?" I asked while putting my hand on his shoulder. There was still silence that was deafening to my ears. I spoke again with more demand in my voice.

"Derek. What is wrong?"

"......the alpha. He is getting to you. He is getting in your head and, and. I can't do one single thing about it!" He yelled in frustration at the end.

"Scott told, you didn't he?" I asked bringing my head down not wanting to look at Derek. I knew that he was right, that the alpha is getting inside my head becuase he either wants me to go insane or for him to turn me and make me join his pack. And to top it off...Derek couldn't help at the least bit.

"Yeah....but let's talk about it with Scott and Stiles of what we should do."

"Alright." I said quickly and starting to stand up, but I was pulled down back on the bed and taken by immediate surprise and I felt Derek's lips against mine. I missed this feeling I hadn't had Derek for a while and I knew that I needed him in my life one way or another.

I separated from the kiss to see Derek open his eyes. The first thing I noticed was the sad look on his face and he was pouting?

"Derek...do you understand of what is going on here?" I asked a little bit irritated.