Chapter 18: Remember Me

CHAPTER 18: REMEMBER ME

Derek's pov

"You need to get to her subconscious mind...she can't remember because she doesn't want to, how Derek and Jessie had that fight, she repressed the memories and hid them deep in her mind."

"With her dad getting killed and her being chased down by the alpha, yeah I would too." Stiles said sarcastically

"So, wait how do you know this? How do you know that this will work? Will it hurt her?" I asked trying to not show being nervous, because inside my heart was pounding and I was nervous as hell

"Yes, I have done this before, I had to do it to your mother actually, Derek.." Deaton said

"So, how do we do it?" Scott asked

"Well which one of you have the best bond to her?" Deaton asked while looking around, Scott was about to step up, but I walked forward and in front of him and looked back at him

"I think I have a better bond to her, since we are mates." I said while glowing my eyes and growling at him, he took a step away and stood back next to Stiles

"Alright, and you need to take one more person with you, because you could get lost and could acciden-just choose someone to come with you." Deaton said while not ending the rest of his sentence, but I didn't care I wanted Jessie back and I wanted her to remember me again

I looked between Scott and Stiles and back at Scott.

"Come back up here, Scott." 

"What why not me??" Stiles wined 

"Stiles...shut up." I asked aggravated

"Ok, so come over here Scott, you too Derek." He brought us over to two chairs and he made Scott sit down and me stand up.

"You can come back in Jessie!" Deaton yelled behind him. The door opened and out came Jessie, her hair was in her face covering her eyes, she just sat down and I looked back up at Deaton, he walked over to me and raised both of my hands, which had my claws out already.

He pushed aside Jessie's hair and put my claws right at the back of her neck and did the same with Scott, the next thing I know I feel my claws being pushed into both of their necks and I feel as if I fainted..or fell asleep...

I opened my eyes and I looked around...I was in a coffee shop...I then watched as...I walked in and I bumped into a girl, she fell back and I stood and there and apologized and helped her up. I blinked and I opened my eyes again to see that I was outside a house that I stayed at multiple nights and I stood guard out of, where almost everything began. It was Jessie's house.

"Derek?" I heard someone call out. I turned my head and saw Scott come running toward me.

"What are we doing here?" He asked as he reached me

I turned back to the door and decided to walk around. I watched as Jessie's window opened and she looked around out of it and jumped down. She looked around and ran into the woods, Scott and I followed and I looked around the woods and realized this is where I almost caught the alpha. 

"Scott, isn't this where that girl was and we almost caught the alpha?..." 

"Uh, yeah.."

"Well, I think I figured out who that girl was...it is Jessie." 

Something then I heard a deep voice and Jessie's voice echoing through the woods.The deep voice spoke. 

"Oh, Jessie I just wanted to talk...so how has Derek been? I have seen you two together...I'm also taking a guess you're not a werewolf because of your scent."

Why would it be talking about me? I tuned into the conversation 

Jessie...Do you want the bite?" I looked at his face and his eyes glowed red "Do.You.Want.The.Bite?" The monster growled, I looked at the figure as I lurked closer to Jessie and Jessie was thinking about it..how could she want this?..

Suddenly something tackles the alpha and Jessie takes off back to her house

I turn back to Scott and I blinked and he was gone..

"Ah Derek, why are you trying to take Jessie from me, I'm just trying to get her into my pack" I turned around and nothing was there just fog and woods

"She is mine" I growled while growing out my teeth and getting lower in a fighting position

"There is no need for fighting and anyway. Why wouldn't you want her to become a werewolf, both of you could join my pack. She would be stronger stay beautiful.-"

"That is exactly what you said about Paige."

"See there is a difference between those two. Paige, she didn't want the bite, but for Jessie...didn't you just see what had happened she wanted the bite. Think about it Derek..think about it, our family could be stronger."

I suddenly felt dizzy and light headed and my eyes opened and I gasped for air as I fell to the floor. Deaton rushed over to me and I layed down on my back and looked at the ceiling trying to catch my breath. I then remembered Jessie, I got up even though it hurt and I came by Jessie's side and she was passed out, she was white as a ghost.

I grabbed her hand and held it in mine. I looked back up at Deaton

"She's ok right?" I asked concerned. He just nodded his head and went over to Scott to help him

I squeezed Jessie's hand and let my head fall. 

"Please remember Jessie, please remember me..."

                                                                Author's note:

Hi you guys so sorry about the really crappy chapter :/ I just don't know if I should continue this story? I have plans for it, but I don't want to continue it if people don't want to read it. I have gotten 3 messages saying stuff like 'my books suck' 'you're a terrible author' and stuff like that, so I'm not sure if I should continue? I also haven't been getting as much votes as I used to, if there is stuff that you want me to add to the story just tell me :) Please comment what you guys think? If it comes down to it, I will delete this book.

-LunaHaleLover32