Chapter 11: Full Moon

Picture of 'Jessie (Shailene Woodley) haven't had a picture of her in a while so there you go!! Also Thank you all for reading and for the support and for following it means a bunch to me!!!!!! :) Enjoy

 I do not own any of the characters in Teen Wolf such as Derek,Scott, Peter, Laura, Stiles, Allison, etc, but at the moment my only one I do own is Jessie Bishop she is someone I made up myself. I do not own the tv show Teen Wolf I also do not own MTV.  

CHAPTER 11: FULL MOON

Jessie's pov

We all sat around in different rooms in the animal clinic I was sitting in a car near the window I was staring out  the window at the moon I looked down at the window seal. It was covered in mountain ash I huffed out and thought what would have of happened if I didn't go out that night? We wouldn't be here I wouldn't be putting my friends in danger....or my family, well the only family I had was my dad and my half brother. 

Talking about my dad he hadn't even called or text me of where I have been and when I went home the other day he wasn't there. Now thinking more of it I had no idea where he was. But I didn't care he was out at a bar like he always was and I knew I wouldn't want to see him I wouldn't be able to do anything if he hit or hurt me. I was useless and with that night he hit me and I jumped out my window and thought I would overcome my fear of werewolfs. But I got more than that.

I never knew what was in store for me that night and now everything brought me back to tonight it is my fault f someone dies. It will always be my fault and if someone I love dies I don't know even of what to do with my life it would be ruined. If Scott, Stiles, Allison, or Derek died it would be my fault that I was to coward to go out tonight and face the alpha.

I shook my head in disappointment in myself and started to talk out loud "It is my fault it will always be my fault. I screwed up everything I wish I never came to Beacon Hills if I didn't I wouldn't have met Derek.....I wouldn't have to go to school to meet Scott, Stiles, or Allison. I wouldn't know about werewolves and now that I do someone is going to die. It is all your fault, Jessie all your fucking fault!!"

Scott's pov

I was sitting next to Derek and Stiles was already asleep. I looked around and I heard a howl which made me shake and breath in heavily. "You ok, Scott?" Derek asked turning to me. "Yeah...fine. So what do you think the alpha is doing right now?" 

"Probably in the woods waiting for Jessie to show up. And now wondering why she isn't there." I just nodded my head and I started to hear someone whispering and I realized it was Jessie she was saying it was her fault?... "Do you hear that, Derek?" "What?" He asked with an annoyed tone.

"Jessie she is talking..." We both went silent and blocked out Stiles snoring and started to listen to what Jessie was saying. I just turned to Derek to see him still listening, but I had heard enough and I didn't want to hear anymore I knew she was regretting everything she did.

I titled my head back and I started to close my eyes, but then I heard a thump like omething or someone had just fallen. I jumped up and saw Derek already running toward the noise and I ran after him and we both entered a room to see Jessie lying down on the floor and a chair had been thrown to the side of the wall and she had her head in her hands. 

Derek went to her side and pulled her into his arms and she put her head in his chest I heard shoes running toward the room and in came Stiles. "What happened!! Is everyone ok?!" He asked while holding up his metal bat. "Yeah let's just give them a moment." I said while putting my hand on Stiles shoulder and looking back to see Derek nod. I lead Stiles out the door and we sat in the chairs we were in before.