Chapter 13: Night At School

I do not own any of the characters in Teen Wolf such as Derek,Scott, Peter, Laura, Stiles, Allison, etc, but at the moment my only one I do own is Jessie Bishop she is someone I made up myself. I do not own the tv show Teen Wolf I also do not own MTV. 

                                         CHAPTER 13: NIGHT AT SCHOOL

Jessie's pov

Scott and I continued to walk down the unlit hallways of the school in my mind it looked like something from a horror film......except it was actually happening. Scott pushed open the doors and I could see one side of his face. He looked nervous and terrified and I wouldn't blame him mine was probably 10 times worse.

I rubbed Scott's shoulders in a comforting way at first he jumped and looked back at me. "Calm down just take a deep breath." I whispered he just nodded his head and we made a turn. I looked at my surroundings it was the school's gym. "Are you sure the body is in here?" I whispered to Scott he nodded his head and he looked under the bleachers and started walking taking careful steps.

I watched out from underneath the bleachers one because I was clumsy and I could trip over one of the rails and make a lot of noise and two to watch out for the alpha. I had no plan in mind if the alpha did come out all I had was the explosive cocktail thing, but how long would that hold off the alpha? What if I missed? I turned my attention back to Scott. I saw him jump slightly and he wiped something from his cheek, but I couldn't see because I was so far back. 

He looked up and his eyes widened at the sight of something. My curiosity got the best of me and I took a few steps forward to get a look of what Scott was seeing I gulped and I felt my heart beat beat faster as I walked closer and closer and Scott seemed to take notice of that he turned back to look at me and he shook his head to walk back. I sighed and turned back, but I didn't fully exit from underneath the bleachers just to keep an eye on Scott.

I watched as he climbed up some of the metal bars and him reach for something. Most likely the janitor's keys I a jingle notifying that Scott almost had the keys. I was biting my nails and then I heard a creaking noise and I looked to my side to see that the bleachers were closing on Scott and I.

"Scott hurry they are closing!!" He looked back at me as he struggled to grab the keys. I turned on my heels and ran out just barely missing some of the bars on the ground. I turned back to see Scott running the bleachers were just about to close I closed my eyes not wanting to see any of this happening.

I felt someone grab my shoulders I yelped at first in fear I opened my eyes to see brown eyes staring back at me, Scott's eyes. I pulled him into a hug, but a growl interrupted it and Scott and I looked back to see the alpha coming toward us slowly. "Come get me." Scott spoke under his breath the alpha came running toward us and Scott grabbed the bottle from my hand and threw it at the alpha.

But the glass broke and it didn't set fire...nothing. The alpha looked at us and growled we both turned around to run I heard a thump and the alpha was dragging Scott and he threw him across the room making him hit the wall. The alpha then turned to me and started coming toward me, but before he could do anything Scott yelled "Don't you want me?!!" 

The red eyes flickered to a blue for a second and it then it turned back into a blood red. His head turned to Scott and it ran toward him I watched in horror as the alpha pinned down Scott. "RUN!!" I turned around and ran as fast as I could I made a turn around the halls trying to figure out what room everyone was in. But a low loud and deep growl interrupted the air I covered my ears and I stumbled into the lockers trying to not scream in pain. It felt like my ear drums were about to burst and my head was pounding luckily it all stopped to leave me on the ground in silence.